Xen Media Gallery (Media Gallery for XenForo) [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly question, but how do I create an album? I'm testing as admin, all permissions and moderator permissions set to allow for admin.

But the only link I see is to "add media" - but it won't allow me to create an album there. I see no other link?

The code hasn't changed so the alignment is the same as it was before you upgraded.

What causes the issue is the nice 5px gap between each picture is also the same 5px gap you see at the end of the last visible picture.

There's not a straight forward solution to it, I'll give it some thought.

Silly question, but how do I create an album? I'm testing as admin, all permissions and moderator permissions set to allow for admin.

But the only link I see is to "add media" - but it won't allow me to create an album there. I see no other link?
You can only create an album from the Add Media page:

upload_2014-9-17_11-1-8.webp

Click "Create an album"

The code hasn't changed so the alignment is the same as it was before you upgraded.

What causes the issue is the nice 5px gap between each picture is also the same 5px gap you see at the end of the last visible picture.

There's not a straight forward solution to it, I'll give it some thought.
Ok thanks, perhaps center the 5 images or something.

For those who migrated from sonnb XenGallery, What are the list of files/folders to delete that are left overs ?
I want to save Disk Space :unsure: Unsure what folders specifically on /data/ and /internal_data/ as they are using mostly the same folder :rolleyes:.

photos is one of them if I recall.

Ironically my stuff is in a directory called xengallery or begins with the name xengallery and he doesn't use that for his add on.

Tip: Rename the folders before deleting then make sure XMG still works.

Reactions: rdn
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom