Xen Media Gallery (Media Gallery for XenForo) [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask why you feel like this? Not having a go, just curious as I myself would prefer attachments to go straight into an album.
If attachments was go to go right into the gallery then in my personal view the gallery itself would become a mess with off subject images, eg of trolls and so on.
The idea of an gallery is to give a clean and easy way to find images based on your sites subject.

If attachments was go to go right into the gallery then in my personal view the gallery itself would become a mess with off subject images, eg of trolls and so on.
The idea of an gallery is to give a clean and easy way to find images based on your sites subject.

It would be nice, once user albums is created, to automatically create an attachments folder. Maybe have an option to turn it on or off.

Can the "Landing Page" be just images like this ?
fitnessbloggen-no-forum-gallery-jpg.34667

Any plans on having an index view like this, Chris? :) I would like to see it take a "cover" image from each users gallery and display those in a random order.

I am planning a more simple thumbnail view.

There are no user galleries yet though.
In a future version could you add video support too, that shows a image frame preview like how videos are shown in pinterest? This would basically combine the ideas of XFR albums with XenMedio... This would save users from having to have both a Videos and a Pics tab, cleaning up the navigation a bit!

I'm on the fence. I really want to buy it but the only use I have for it is if it has User Albums, so I guess I wait :)

I'm on the fence. I really want to buy it but the only use I have for it is if it has User Albums, so I guess I wait :)

All my communities have galleries and my members love them. Its a great addon and its at a bargain price :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom