Wrestling Gamer Forums

Magnoun

http://wrestlinggamer.com/forums/
Recently made the Wrestling Gamer Forums as an extension to the regular site. As the title states it's a Wrestling/WWE/Gaming discussion forum. My goal with this is to make it one of the most unique and original Wrestling/Gaming forums out there and so 1 of the biggest things that separates it from the others I feel is the e-fed portion.

Where most forums have a text based/roleplaying wrestling federation where you type in promos as replies in threads and such I've partnered up with a show based WWE 2K16 federation which makes shows just like regular wrestling programming which are actually streamed on the forum. We've also opened up applications within the forum for people to join and see their created characters in the game featured on the show and we'll have fan voting and exclusive video content and more.

I would greatly appreciate some feedback on both the look, usability or any suggestions on things you feel should be added to a forum like this and such. I'm all ears or eyes in this case.

Thanks

Strange layout of categories. 4 of them have just 1 section, 2k16 is not under WWE Games. You can easily condense down to 2 categories for a neater look.
I have to scroll half way down the page to reach the sections, kind of annoying.

Much better. (y)
Btw, you should consider disabling the Google+ logo since it goes nowhere.
Also, what is "Today's Main Eventers"?

Fixed that by finally making the page haha. The Today's Main eventers is simply a top posters of the day widget renamed.

Ah, gotcha. The number is hard to see. You can fix it by finding widget_TopPosters li .count > span and changing background: color. Search templates function should find it.

Partnering with an e-fed is a great idea. Not a huge fan myself, but I know that a lot of people on my site enjoy those things.

Just gotta find your place in the niche which will come with time. Best of luck, my dude!

Top Bottom