WWE Forums - Wrestling forum | Big board converted to Xenforo

LOL I'm afraid that no one will know who I was...I went by a few names, actually:

"The Tower" Ken Choe (I own the domain name kenchoe.com)

OG Original Gangsta - white man that thinks that he's black (jobber)

Gorilla Guerrero - half man, half gorilla (also a jobber)

I wrestled back in the mid-to-late 90's.

Wow, that's so awesome. What was it like? Ever wrestle any established names? Always nice to talk to a wrestler. We had someone who's actually currently wrestling on the indies - and making a name for himself - sign up recently which was pretty awesome to see.

Nah, not really...mostly did it for fun. I wanted to go to WCW, but after WWF/E bought them out back in 2001, that pretty much killed it for me...plus, my automotive career was really taking off. Realistically, there was no way that I was going to make the kind of money wrestling, that I was making in the automotive industry.

Not to mention the fact that at the age of 35, I get around better than most wrestlers half my age! LOL

The wrestling part was great, it's a lot of fun to play a character and to tell a story...playing OG and GG were my favourite characters, especially OG. I felt like I could just "let go" and be someone else, without trying to be "cool". Looking back, I would have never even came up with my main character, I would have just been OG and GG.

The politics behind the scenes are as bad as they have been portrayed, and it's really frustrating if you're wanting your main character to get over...I think that was a lot of the reason why I liked playing jobbers. It's a big part of letting go, and having fun.

Not sure why, but I've only just seen those two posts ^. Great insight.

Also, we've finally updated the forum to 1.2 and are now undergoing a theme change. The current theme is still in development and will look a lot different when done, but we have completed our post area design and I personally am a massive fan. If you want to check it out, you can go into any random thread and see it. If you're lazy, click here. :P

Loving the new 1.2 features and feel, and just loving Xenforo at the moment.

Top Bottom