Really great job ! I like it.
Why the news page is not the home page ? It will be good imho.
There's just not much news being written so it would look inactive every time users visit, so went against it. Also, unfortunately, XenForo doesn't create small dimensions for attachments so even though the article cover on that news page looks small (thanks to css) it's actually pulling the original full dimension image so having that page as the default homepage will load slow for users and get bad results on PageScore.

Perhaps it's something we can suggest to @Chris D and his team to create "xs or xxs" versions of attachments like with avatars.

Last edited:
There's just not much news being written so it would look inactive every time users visit, so went against it. Also, unfortunately, XenForo doesn't create small dimensions for attachments so even though the article cover on that news page looks small (thanks to css) it's actually pulling the original full dimension image so having that page as the default homepage will load slow for users and get bad results on PageScore.

Perhaps it's something we can suggest to @Chris D and his team to create "xs or xxs" versions of attachments like with avatars.

@Nulumia is bringing this with his Xenporta Improvements addon soon. 😊 Just a tip.

Hey @JoyFreak how did you manage to display the last 3 avatars registered in the statistics widget? the finish is superb!
Literally, via CSS. It's the newest members widget inside the forum statistics widget with a dash of css.

It has a nice clean look which I really like. I don't like the independent scrolling of the center column, it's like an iframe. Just me.

Thank you. I think you're right so I have taken away the sticky sidebar but kept the sticky navigation. What do you think about it now?

Top Bottom