Wrestling Smarks Wrestling Forums - Wresting News & Views

Brandon K

Forum Name: Wrestling Smarks Forum
URL: http://wrestlingsmarks.com

Wrestling Smarks is about to celebrate its tenth anniversary of posting wrestling news, rumors, spoilers, reviews and columns. We discuss it all from WWE, Impact Wrestling, Ring of Honor, NJPW, Progress, Stardom, Evolve and NXT to movies, music, television, video games and sports. We host tournaments, predictions contests and so much more. Sign up today and take part in our wrestling community. We currently have over 3.8K members and 1.1 million posts. Participate today in one of our many topics and live wrestling discussions during Raw, SmackDown Live and WWE PPV.

We'd love to see you here. Come one, come all. Check us out today!

I just joined, there is a section called the FAB section (cool name) he does amazing reviews and even better gifs. Plus he seems like a great guy. Best wrestling forum out.

I just joined, there is a section called the FAB section (cool name) he does amazing reviews and even better gifs. Plus he seems like a great guy. Best wrestling forum out.
Not FAB, huh? Something tells me that guys is pretty cool, though. I definitely recommend checking out his section.

We are also having a big weekend with NXT TakeOver: WarGames and Survivor Series this weekend! Get your predictions in: WarGames contest!

We are also hosting live discussions for both NXT's WarGames tonight and Survivor Series tomorrow! NXT live!

Top Bottom