Can I ask... I remember when Evilore from Neogaf had "that" accusation levelled against him, and his entire community turned on him. There were literally scores of people basically posting uncivil stuff about him. There were also loads of people activating accounts so as to say really bad stuff about him.

What content moderation features have you implemented to ensure that the community acts civil, and that you don't encourage trolls to sign up?

Can I ask... I remember when Evilore from Neogaf had "that" accusation levelled against him, and his entire community turned on him. There were literally scores of people basically posting uncivil stuff about him. There were also loads of people activating accounts so as to say really bad stuff about him.

What content moderation features have you implemented to ensure that the community acts civil, and that you don't encourage trolls to sign up?
Hi,

Check our forum rules here.

I love your theme and the colors you chose. You did a great job making it so clean. Accuracy and order at a high level, well done.
  • Do you use third party addons as well?
  • Will you release or sell custom modifications to your forum theme?
    I mean the custom changes you made on the original theme (which I think is from @Russ)

Last edited:
The only thing would be to center the div "message-userExtras message-userExtras-body message-userExtras--collapsible is-active" further down

Promote-your-video-game-streaming-channel-videos-here-JoyFreak.webpHow-long-is-the-cost-of-living-crisis-expected-to-last-JoyFreak.webp
Yes I have serious problems... you were asking, right? :ROFLMAO:

I love your theme and the colors you chose. You did a great job making it so clean. Accuracy and order at a high level, well done.
  • Do you use third party addons as well?
  • Will you release or sell custom modifications to your forum theme?
    I mean the custom changes you made on the original theme (which I think is from @Russ)
Hi Miri,

Thank you for your kind words.

1. It depends on what you mean... The site uses some third party add-ons but if you're referring specifically to the theme, then not really.
2. This was something I was planning on doing on my new admin blog/forum that I will be sharing publicly in the coming weeks.
This is an original theme designed by me but some aspects of the theme was inspired by others.

The only thing would be to center the div "message-userExtras message-userExtras-body message-userExtras--collapsible is-active" further down
Yes I have serious problems... you were asking, right? :ROFLMAO:

Thank you for spotting that... You have eagle eyes! :)

This has now been fixed.

Try this in your extra.less template
Less:
.message-userTitle {
    margin-bottom: 5px;
}

/*OR*/

.message-userTitle {
    margin-bottom: 5px !important;
}

Thanks Nicolas! Though the following class would be better, just so it adds the space when it's collapsed only:

Code:
.message-userExtras.message-userExtras-body.message-userExtras--collapsible.is-active {
    padding-top: 5px;
}

I can see you put some thought into personalizing your website so it looks the way you want. It is clear, contemporary, and nevertheless straight to the point—gaming. Keep up the good work, and Joyfreak will soon rank personalizing among the best gaming forums.

Top Bottom