XF 1.2 WP import possible ?

ExpertPixels.com

Hey all,

I have a clients site i am working on.. now i am needing to blend a WP and XF style to make their project appear as unified as possible.. now i was wondering if it would be possible to import their WP data (Mainly just posts and images within their posts).. and then configure a full XF site that i could configure the xenPorta addon to function as a portal / article type system for all their current posts articles ?

Thanks in advance for any assistance on this matter.

Regards, Darren

Hmmm TY... appreciate your input / help on this one.

I think ive found a better solution actually as my client wants to keep WP in place.. ive just worked out a better method to keep the site unified to the point it's hard to tell they are 2 different platforms running.

Regards, Darren

TY @Jake Bunce .. Will keep note of that for future reference but for the current job i am doing i am going to use a different path.. I realized that your good self was able to provide a fix for the kotomi script in which it broke after xf 1.2 my client really wants to retain WP and is more worried about the site being unified so i am not going to worry about for this project and play around with Kotomi.. but the thread you have referred to above will come in handy i am sure for future references. Thanks again Jake.

Regards, Darren

Top Bottom