World of WarCraft gets new life!

I use to play but got tired of the noobs and the bull so I quit. Looks good but I wont be playing.

This is something that bugs me....everyone at one point and time was a noob. I can understand quitting for some of the other crap but everyone that plays WoW at some point was a noob. You didn't start playing the game at the max level with the best gear. I'm sure someone has helped those people that complain about noobs when they were a noob. That just bugs the piss out of me..........I quit playing because of people that have forgotten what it was like to be a noob and complain about noobs.

Not to step on your toes, but that kind of gripping it why I quit. Everyone crying because they could not do this or that and didn't have this. Then you have the drama within your clan. Meh, who needs it.

Not to step on your toes, but that kind of gripping it why I quit. Everyone crying because they could not do this or that and didn't have this. Then you have the drama within your clan. Meh, who needs it.

I'm not saying I needed a lot of help. I joined a good guild that didn't mind helping lower level people. I just got tired of seeing in the chat channel about all these high level people complaining about helping someone that was just starting out. There are some solo quests you get that are just to tough for one person especially if they don't have good enough gear. It's like people forgot they were in the same situation at one point or another when they first started out. That's all I am saying......yeah you have those that want someone to hold their hands and walk them through the game......I can understand about getting mad at those kind of people. Part of the fun is trying to get through as much of the game by yourself as you can. Sometimes though you do need a little help. All I'm trying to say is don't forget what it was like when you first started out........people forget that. Help someone once or twice but when you see it's that person that wants you to hold their hand the whole way.....then that's when you complain and quit helping that person.

I was not talking about people level 40 and under, I was talking about at the time the level 80s now 85s or so?..? that would complain and ya the people that asked for gold was pretty annoying.

I was not talking about people level 40 and under, I was talking about at the time the level 80s now 85s or so?..? that would complain and ya the people that asked for gold was pretty annoying.

Yeah those people are annoying and then you have the gold selling spammers.......I haven't played in awhile and I think I've only made one character up to like level 72 and I am one of those quests that shouldn't be a solo quest and I didn't want to ask for help and I just got tired of playing.

When I play an online game that I have never played before and someone I don't know tries to talk crap to me about it...I have a single response that I repeat every time...and they always shut up.

'I suck at a game that I never played before...because I usually am doing things that matter...

You talk crap about people who suck at a game because all you have in life is this game and somehow this makes you think you have some sort of value...(laugh at them)...so you go right on ahead and keep telling yourself that you matter while I pity you.'

When I play an online game that I have never played before and someone I don't know tries to talk crap to me about it...I have a single response that I repeat every time...and they always shut up.

'I suck at a game that I never played before...because I usually am doing things that matter...

You talk crap about people who suck at a game because all you have in life is this game and somehow this makes you think you have some sort of value...(laugh at them)...so you go right on ahead and keep telling yourself that you matter while I pity you.'
Posting on a forum about how you reply to people on the internet that are being mean to you is certainly something that matters. ;) :P

Just joking, mind you.

It does look amazing. Major improvements to raiding, guilds. I'm not sure about Garrisons feature though, it feels like something that belongs to a single player game, not MMO.

I think I like the Garrison idea.. Either pay a lot for mats ASAP or have your follower slowly farm them if you don't have that profession from one of your plots. I'm really happy on the lock out changes again for raiding. I always been a hardcore raider, so back when I could do 25's with guild and 10's with friends was a lot of fun. I've missed raiding with friends during Cata and before flex raiding in MoP. With everything but heroic mode raiding being cross realm too will for sure add more chances to raid with friends too. As a melee class player (Rogue) the removel of hit and expertise is very exciting, I'm happy to see reforging going too.

Garrison and materials: wouldn't that ruin many professions? Number of gem slots is reduced, many enchants will be gone, so demand for materials will already be lower than it is. With Garrison supply will increase causing professions to go out of balance.

Somewhat yes, maybe. But, it will take a long time from my understanding for a follower to farm a very small amount of mats. Like 3 days for 10 pieces of leather or a stack of ore. Enchanters I can't see effected by this as all enchanting mats come disenchanting. Same with gems, you still need a jewel crafter to cut them. If anything is effected, it will be the gathering professions. I am happy to see the sockets being reduced and socket bonuses being removed. Stuff with 3 sockets and +120 bonus is getting out of hand. I think these changes are really going to help the game go back to a vanilla/tbc feel again, things started really getting silly in wrath.

From mmo-champion(re: WoD Q&A recap):

You can technically buy as many level 90s as you want if you buy another copy of the game, get the level 90, and then transfer the character to your main account each time. The team has talked about putting a level 90 purchase option in the store, but it hasn't been decided yet.

I just don't like the pay to win aspect being so blatant. Hero classes were one thing, but I'm not a huge fan of this move.

If one of your* solutions to a perceived problem is to circumvent the problem as opposed to fixing it, you're not on the right track.

* = Global 'you'

Posting on a forum about how you reply to people on the internet that are being mean to you is certainly something that matters. ;) :p

Just joking, mind you.

'Mean' has nothing to do with it...it is the chain of events that can happen when people act like douchebags towards people who they don't know in person or situation.

Do you see me insulting people because they don't understand something?

Do you see me grandstanding on something I can do because you can't?

This is not about what people say or who they say it to....this is about intention. I say something back to these people for one reason....the rest of the people in the world and not myself, I can protect myself just fine.

Anyways according to what you are saying, talking to anyone on the internet is pointless right?

Being at this forum at all is pointless right?

I see the insults as a problem...when some person gets online and starts laying into people for fun..he is safe...no one can get him....unfortunately when the kid he is insulting is someone who has had a horrible life...or who's mother just died or anything negatively life changing on a serious level or whatever
the coward insulting him may be the catalyst for the victim reaching a breaking point, snapping and physically hurting someone else.

So yeah...it actually does matter and if people would raise their kids instead of letting online games and television do the job, and if people wouldn't be so cowardly insulting real people they don't know over a digital make believe world so that they can feel like they matter to the random people listening, I wouldn't have to do their parents job and put some loose lipped dude in his place or give him a real world perspective.

Remember the word 'INTENTION' .

Also if you read what I said and understand how it would effect someone who thinks they are the king-chit you wouldn't have tried to make what I said all about the insult to me, you would have took it for what it was meant to be...

But yeah carry on...and not joking.

My main complaint about WoW still exists in the latest expansion, and is exemplified by the talent system or lack thereof. There is no room to define and develop your character anymore. The game plays you more than you play it.

Top Bottom