Add-on xenWow

I wanted to reiterate what I stated above that I'm giving my word it is coming. I'm currently working on moving the code from XF1 to XF2. Long process but this time XF2 has forced me to create a Setup.php file so there is no forgetting the installation steps.

Currently porting the old code from XF1 to XF2. xenWoW seems to get a makeover and easier handling of data due to how XF2 works.

I have finished porting all old code, added some new features. Rebuilding the templates and the addon goes into Alpha build.

I'm still around, account expired so I can't submit anything. I'm reworking the layout of the xenWoW system to look better than what I originally designed. I hate designing so much but give me a sketch pad and I'll design all day but forum layouts are just so time-consuming. Anyway, I've had some real-life stuff pop up that kept me busy for quite a while especially my last college course before I graduate. I'm caught up for the most part but still sorting out other issues such as living out of a hotel. I'll keep everyone updated and keep working on xenWoW.

I'm back to it. Right now it is built for XF 2.1 so once it is ready, if you haven't, I suggest upgrading to XF 2 as the features of it are so much better than what is in XF 1.

Due to the constant changing of the API from Blizzard I am placing xenWoW on the back burner for the time being. I am going to work on a Mythic+ Leaderboard add-on. Once I am sure the API from Blizzard will finally rest with its current structure then I will resume developing xenWoW.

Top Bottom