xenWow will allow the following in Alpha:
- Guild Import
- Latest news (Limit 10)
- Guild emblem
- Guild information such as level, achievement points, realm status that guild resides on
- Lists all current characters of the guild
- Shows avatar
- Basic information such as level, achievement points, average item level, class, spec
- Displays guild rank
- Professions and current level of professions
- Claim Character
- Current achievements
- Link to WOWHead with achievement name and mouse over for achievement information provided by WoWHead
- Applications can be turned on and off
- Select current recruiting classes and specs
- Grab applicants character from armory
- Submits application to forum selected in options
You can see in the screenshots what I have completed thus far with a release of alpha coming this Friday but Monday at the latest.
Character Claim Page:
This page asks the member to login and remove specific items to verify they own the character. They have to completely logout to update the armory and then confirm the claim. The page is not finished yet as I ran into a snag with a cron job which I may have to wait until next alpha update for the fix.
Right now I have one tester who gave a suggestion of grabbing bank data by the guild leader or officer then importing to this add-on. I have looked into it and came up with a method which will require me to build an add-on for WoW that will grab the guild bank data then they get an encrypted text they copy and paste into the system on their site which will then decrypt it and display a guild bank like page.
I did this thread to bring in suggestions if any. At least I want to get people who use the old version excited about an updated version that will have major improvements over the old version including query speed up along with API speed up.