Work on Go Daddy Servers?

RichardGaspa

Hello, I have been looking at a number of message board software programs in the past week? Does your software work well on GO-DADDY servers? I have been with Go Daddy for years and have not had a problem with them yet and like the customer service. I would like to stay with them if I can.

Do you have your own cloud service that can be purchased if I wanted to leave Go-Daddy? If so how much?

The $140 is yearly I presume?

Are the plugins one time pricing or yearly renewal also?

Hi There

Hello, I have been looking at a number of message board software programs in the past week? Does your software work well on GO-DADDY servers? I have been with Go Daddy for years and have not had a problem with them yet and like the customer service. I would like to stay with them if I can.

I have a site running through GoDaddy with no problems at all, admittedly it's not a big one so I can't say for sure how they are with bigger sites.

Do you have your own cloud service that can be purchased if I wanted to leave Go-Daddy? If so how much?

As far as I'm aware they don't.

The $140 is yearly I presume?

No, $140 is the purchase price and includes a years support/upgrades. After the year is up it costs $40/year for support and updates. You are still able to use XF if you elect not to pay the renewal. You are able to purchase the yearly renewal at a later date at the same $40 and the support etc starts from the date you purchased it.

Are the plugins one time pricing or yearly renewal also?

The official XenForo addons are a single price then yearly renewal as per the forum software itself, again this renewal is optional and can be taken at a later date. Other addons are as per the individual author's requirements.

Top Bottom