• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[Wordpress] - Theme that mimics XenForo for your WordPress Blog!

This is definitely not plug and play. There is a lot of modification that needs to be done once installed.

My main disappointment was that I was under the impression that the mod mimicked the theme you're currently using. Not the case. It's just the default xenForo theme. The tabs up on top don't match my site either.

I'll have to play around with settings and directories when I have time.

=/
I was doing one that for the most did that, but its being edited and will require mods on both sides (WP and XenForo), if I do choose to release it.

I've never seen Wordpress Posts Look like a forum, as it does here.
Wouldn't it be better to display Wordpress in a more typical BLOG-like fashion ?

Something like this:
http://wordpress.org/news/
or this:
screenshot35.png

Sure, user preference I guess :) It's a simple post query, is it something most people here are looking for?

I would like the homepage look like a blog. The breachcum is not necessary. Just like the default wordpress theme. If possible, add a sticky post.

Thank you.

Very nice but..to be honest what kind of sense does it make to let wordpress looks like xf forum if u already have a forum? Would´nt it be better to have the style like xf as a frontpage, included the forum?

Curious as to when I can receive the style? I got an email that it would be on Monday but as of yet, nothing. Thanks.
Great site. Porta and forums had different functions, making them everything identical is non-snese. Your site fused up both by same major color. I starting modify my wp theme to line up the forum. Don't waste time to wait for a future perfect product.

I have a question, how to put the top posters, new replies.... in the forum?

Great site. Porta and forums had different functions, making them everything identical is non-snese. Your site fused up both by same major color. I starting modify my wp theme to line up the forum. Don't waste time to wait for a future perfect product.

I have a question, how to put the top posters, new replies.... in the forum?

I modified this add-on product by removing the newest members portion. [DBTech] Top X Stats

As for the portal looking like the forum, I was hoping to use WP as a CMS for now. As you see, I installed WP recently and have the Halloween theme going.

Top Bottom