We are looking for developers who really know both Xenforo and Wordpress well and can help with a number of items. We are willing to work with a few individuals if necessary, so we don't expect any one person to be able to assist with all items (though that would be ideal). Please see the following list (#1 being the highest priority):
1. Migrate a VB4 forum with over 1 million posts into XF 1.4/1.5.
- Preserve our SEO. We want to setup rewrite rules for our URLs in such a way that we don't lose our SEO.
- Optimize management of media (optimal image sizes, CDN hosted?, access control).
- Setup proper SSL.
- Setup proper WordPress bridge (perhaps with Xenword?).
- Robust SSO functionality and user data syncing.
- Setup a WordPress blog and theme (theme to match Xenforo style in use).
- Figure out a way to promote certain thread posts to the blog without Google viewing the blog entry as duplicated content.
- Sync responses in a thread with comments in a corresponding blog.
- Common floating header that works across WordPress and Xenforo.
- Apply and lightly modify a Xenforo style. We like a few of the styles from here: Web Design Services | Audentio Design
- Clubs/Groups add-on: There are quite a few options, we need help figuring out which fits our needs best.
- Wiki add-on: probably Wiki Vault
- Marketplace integration: Will probably continue to use Panjo unless there is something we can use through WordPress.
- Potentially a bunch of additional add-ons and customization dealing with: sponsors/advertisers; question/answer threads; vote-up/vote-down features; tagging/prefixes as a replacement for categories or sub-forums; user post frequency throttling; and more.