[WMTech] User Self Delete LITE

[WMTech] User Self Delete LITE 1.1.4

No permission to download
I have another question... How can I translate the add-on?

I checked everything in /UserSelfDelete but there is no language file. Or is it hard-coded in a php file?

You really are new... :) Welcome!

You just need to use the Phrases system in the Admin CP.

Thanks, but how do I know which phrases I have to edit? Is there a way to filter phrases by add-on? I didn't find something like that.

You can filter it by untranslated phrases or you can search for the text you want to translate.

It it possible to move the link, I want to give me members the option to delete there own account, but I don't want to temp them by having it on the main menu link. It would be better if it was hidden away a little.

@Chris D there seems to be a big of a bug when deleting the log entries, it dosn't actually so anything. I've still got logs showing from when I installed the app last year and I'm trying to get rid of them.

It it possible to move the link, I want to give me members the option to delete there own account, but I don't want to temp them by having it on the main menu link. It would be better if it was hidden away a little.
For anyone else that wants to do this I've just deleted whats in account_delete_navigation_visitor_tab

@Chris D is this ever planned for update, more importantly, fixing the present errors mentioned in this discussion? Do you need a payment to guarantee an update?

That is a serious question, not a sarcastic one, by the way...

Last edited:
Hello @Chris D I'm getting a redirect loop after deleting my account. The problem only occurs when a Route Filter is created on the URL. In my particular case, I have a route filter to change account/ to something else.

Hi @Chris D,

thanks for the great Addon!

Is it possible to send an email to the board admin (or a defined recipient) if an user was deleted? Username and reason would be great as mailbody.

Regards

Top Bottom