[WMTech] User Self Delete LITE

[WMTech] User Self Delete LITE 1.1.4

No permission to download
How do I download this add-on?
I registered on the external site, I already added the product to card - but I can't seem to download it :)
upload_2017-2-27_13-54-9.webp

How do I download this add-on?
I registered on the external site, I already added the product to card - but I can't seem to download it :)

You need to click at "View and Checkout". After that your cart will be converted to a license and you can add a installation URL to the license and download the product.

If you have further questions, please use the ticket system at http://wmtech.net/ as it allows us to better handle your support issues.

You need to click at "View and Checkout". After that your cart will be converted to a license and you can add a installation URL to the license and download the product.

If you have further questions, please use the ticket system at http://wmtech.net/ as it allows us to better handle your support issues.
The link "View and checkout" is not "clickable" :)

Edit: Chrome doesn't work, tried with Firefox and everything seems fine :)

This add-on should be removed as a free listing. It's not possible to download the free version--or if it is, it's pretty well hidden.

I see no issues.

You register on the external site, add the product to the cart, and download it.

A great option (pro version) would be if you can set that only users with 0 posts, threads and profileposts can delete own account. You could make an extra usergroup for 0 posts users, but this would be easyer.

I only delete accounts that have posted nothing on the forum else i anonymize the account.

Last edited:
This add-on should be removed as a free listing. It's not possible to download the free version--or if it is, it's pretty well hidden.

There is no problem to download this add-on from our site. You need to register and validate your XenForo license though.

A great option (pro version) would be if you can set that only users with 0 posts, threads and profileposts can delete own account. You could make an extra usergroup for 0 posts users, but this would be easyer.

I only delete accounts that have posted nothing on the forum else i anonymize the account.

We will add a feature to soft delete accounts to the PRO version of this add-on soon.

Top Bottom