[WMTech] Sticky Multiple Account Info

[WMTech] Sticky Multiple Account Info [Paid] 1.1.5

No permission to buy ($48.00)
wmtech updated [WMTech] Sticky Multiple Account Info with a new update entry:

v1.1.5: Disable Flash, Extended Reports & GDPR Release

> Version 1.1.5 <
Disable Flash, Extended Reports & GDPR Release

This upgrade is recommended for all customers.

Changelog:

NEW: Option to disable Flash detection engine
NEW: Option to show extended info (dob, user state, gender, ips) in reports
NEW: GDPR information added to description
BUGFIX: User Profile tab is shown only if user has a multiple account or an active exemption

Upgrade...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can you please add
Canvas Fingerprint and Audio Fingerprint?

The recent release will be the last one for XF1, if no serious bugs are found.

We are redesigning the detection engine for the XF2 version. We know "Fingerprinting" is a hype currently and much demanded. And I expect it to be part of the new detection engine for XF2. However our goal is still to provide extremely reliable detection with no false positives - no matter which detection method has to be used for it. It will work similar to how ad agencies detect the same people over several web sites and browsers. Details will be available once the new version will be ready. Which unfortunately is still some time away.

NEW: Option to show extended info (dob, user state, gender, ips) in reports
NEW: GDPR information added to description
Where can I find this? I see no such options and the reports do nto include dob, user state, gender, ips.

The recent release will be the last one for XF1, if no serious bugs are found.

We are redesigning the detection engine for the XF2 version. We know "Fingerprinting" is a hype currently and much demanded. And I expect it to be part of the new detection engine for XF2. However our goal is still to provide extremely reliable detection with no false positives - no matter which detection method has to be used for it. It will work similar to how ad agencies detect the same people over several web sites and browsers. Details will be available once the new version will be ready. Which unfortunately is still some time away.

No chance you plan to continue development on xf1?

Will users be able to renew their v1 license to get v2?

We don't know yet and will make calculations once the product is fully coded and ready to be sold.
For sure there will be benefits for existing license holders!

After the 1.1.5 update the details of the second user is often a complete hotlink. i.e. email to warning count and everything inbetween is all one big hotlink to the member profile.

This is not how it is coded. Please open a support ticket at our site and send us a screenshot.

No chance you plan to continue development on xf1?

This add-on is fully developed, bug free and the best add-on you can get for detection of multiple users and the only add-on for managing multiple user accounts. It is perfectly useable. :)

As most users are migrating and demanding XF2, we cannot but money and time into it any more. It will be continued to be maintained (if bugs are found), but you won't see any new features. The focus is at XF2 now.

As most users are migrating and demanding XF2, we cannot but money and time into it any more. It will be continued to be maintained (if bugs are found), but you won't see any new features. The focus is at XF2 now.

If it is a solid addon, then I will be waiting for XF2.
:)

I'm intrigued by this but confused by the text in the description "If your privacy policy needs to be GDPR compliant, you need to declare those cookies as "functional cookies" of your web site. If you do this, there is NO need to ask your visitors for consent regarding those
cookies."

Would someone be so kind to explain what this means and how I go about doing this, in laymans English?

I'm intrigued by this but confused by the text in the description "If your privacy policy needs to be GDPR compliant, you need to declare those cookies as "functional cookies" of your web site. If you do this, there is NO need to ask your visitors for consent regarding those
cookies."

Would someone be so kind to explain what this means and how I go about doing this, in laymans English?

The GDPR requires you to request consent from your visitors BEFORE you are storing their data (e.g. cookies). So you would have to reveal the usage of this (and similar) add-ons to your users BEFORE using it.

However there is an exception in the GDPR for all cookies "required for the proper usage of your site" (="functional cookies"). Such cookies can be used without prior consent.

So, if your site does not allow to register more than 1 account per person, you are allowed to check this policy with this add-on. However in your privacy policy you have to declare the cookies and other storage requests of this add-on as "functional cookies" (together with all your other required cookies).

Top Bottom