[WMTech] Sticky Multiple Account Info

[WMTech] Sticky Multiple Account Info [Paid] 1.1.5

No permission to buy ($48.00)
The recent release will be the last one for XF1, if no serious bugs are found.

We are redesigning the detection engine for the XF2 version. We know "Fingerprinting" is a hype currently and much demanded. And I expect it to be part of the new detection engine for XF2. However our goal is still to provide extremely reliable detection with no false positives - no matter which detection method has to be used for it. It will work similar to how ad agencies detect the same people over several web sites and browsers. Details will be available once the new version will be ready. Which unfortunately is still some time away.
Hi - Any news on version 2? This addon is very very useful and we're missing it in XF2.

Any success in getting this ready for XF 2.x? Since XF 1.x is no longer supported, most everyone is switching upgrading now. You mentioned over a couple of months ago that it was being worked on. We are ready to pay for this. :)

Do you plan an upgrade before xf1 goes EOL?

We will need to upgrade our own forums to XF2.1 soon, but this may be after XF1 EOL. As many large forum owners know there is a lot of work involved when upgrading larger forums unfortunately. So many of them will stay with XF1 some time past its EOL, as are we.

Upgrades for add-ons will be released as soon as they are ready. We are already working on them.

I'm ready to press the pay button on this for xf2 :)

Seriously tho xf2 needs this I can't find anything that will do the job as well.

Well, it's different but fits my needs perfectly.
It's also great to detect spam-accounts from various countries.

I don't want to mistreat this thread to talk about some other's addon, but in fact Xon's addon does a lot more than this one.

right. Maybe not really hard, but complex. You have to spend some time on it if you want to use every feature it offers.
Depends if your interested in signup abuse. My forum is closed so that part is useless to me.

The mulit account part was a free addon for xf1, simple but effective.

Top Bottom