[WMTech] Attachment Manager

[WMTech] Attachment Manager [Paid] 1.2.4

No permission to buy ($19.00)

wmtech

wmtech submitted a new resource:

[WMTech] Attachment Manager (version 1.1.1) - Allow your users to manage, search, list, browse, delete and reuse their attachments

Description:
WMTech's Attachment Manager expands XenForo to allow your users to manage, search, list, browse, delete and reuse their attachments from a new Attachment Manager page. It also provides individual user group permissions for 1) using this add-on and 2) deleting attachments.

Several options make it possible to setup this add-on as you like and allow deletions only to specal user groups you choose. You can also choose to allow your users to use an easy...

Read more about this resource...

Will this allow uploading a new attachment in a thread? Working demo?

This add-on deals with existing attachments only. Uploading attachments into messages and permissions to do so is handled in XenForo directly. You are able to use existing attachments again ("reuse") in new messages with this add-on.

We currently think about adding limits (quotas) for attachments per user group to this add-on. Like: user group X is allowed to upload max 100 attachments with a max total size of 10 MB.

Very Cool - almost seems like it could be a gallery of sorts with some work....that is, let a user decide which attachments are his public gallery and then make them public or members-only.......

Adding searching on attachment names would greatly enhance this addon.
It could greatly speed up finding attachments (which is the biggest barrier to getting users to use this).

attachment.searching.webp

Adding searching on attachment names would greatly enhance this addon.
It could greatly speed up finding attachments (which is the biggest barrier to getting users to use this).

View attachment 39208

Searching will be in next release. We currently are in a decision process if it should be integrated with XenForo's Search or a standalone version just for Attachment Manager.

Searching will be in next release. We currently are in a decision process if it should be integrated with XenForo's Search or a standalone version just for Attachment Manager.
Standalone for sure.
Searching for attachments is focused goal. The attachment names would be drowned out in a search that included titles and posts from forum content.

I have a hard time imagining that users title their attachments in a way that would allow them to remember for searching.......but if you all say so!

Allowing for captioning or keywords and THEN search....well, that's another story. Or, the idea of small groups (alblums) of their attachments which are named. Hopefully they can use the bookmark manager add-on?

I'm still thinking this could be all the gallery that many people need with a little work....and, of course, a slightly higher price.
;)

I'm still thinking this could be all the gallery that many people need with a little work....and, of course, a slightly higher price.
;)

Let's wait what Robbo will release with his Kickstarter gallery project....

But merging (or rather expanding) attachments to a full blown media gallery sounds very attractive. Having two separated entities for that seems just wrong and complicated. Or in other words: Old vB style. :)

on install get

Please enter a valid callback method.

cant be installed ver 1.1.1

Dir need Renamed from AttachmentManager to AttachManager

also Bug into acp name options

option_group_wmt_attman

need fixed both

thanx for fast update, on new version i get some new download link (auto)?

dont received some new download link for 1.1.2

This order has expired and can no longer be downloaded. Please refer to the download email we sent you for further support.

thanx for fast update, on new version i get some new download link (auto)?

dont received some new download link for 1.1.2

You can just use the download link in your order confirmation mail to download the latest version.
Fetchapp has unfortunately some flaws and your order seems to have expired without any known reason. I reopened it for you.

Edit: I see, you downloaded it 3 times, which is the maximum. I reseted the counter.

so on new version and already downloaded 3 times no way to get new version or couter will be reseted on new version?

Top Bottom