Why Should I change from my IPB 3.2.3 to XF? And can I change?

Jefferson Filho

Hello guys!

I'm really confusing about changing my forum to XF, still not sure about it... I want some opinions and advantages that XF would give me that my IPB wouldn't.

And other question, I try to search how to go to from IPB to XF and I couldn't find anything about it, how do you do it or if it is possible.

I suspect v1.1 will be a lot more competitive in terms of features. The blog as it stands now was an experiment (my first XF add-on) that has now become a serious prospect. There's a couple of growing pains but it will get there. :)
Do you have an approximate timeframe when this paid version will be available?

I still didn't got a reply from my host... They website got hacked last week with my too, but they hacked only the index and still hacked... They don't reply any tickets, chat is offline and they don't come on MSN anymore... There is any way to my install mysqli by myself on cpanel? If not could someone suggest me a good host company?

Do you have an approximate timeframe when this paid version will be available?
The paid version will not be that much different from the free version offered now, just official support and updates in a much more timely fashion and pay for dedicated development for 1.1 and beyond.

Just before the end of next month you should see things coming together. :)

Top Bottom