Who's more handsome? Mike or Kier?

I think that...

• Mike

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Kier

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
Sorry. Invalid Poll.
I'd need to see Mike half naked with the warm sun on his face, like Kier's pic to compare apples to apples (cough: adam's apples to adam's apples).
:)
eek.png

Sorry. Invalid Poll.
... to compare apples to apples (cough: adam's apples to adam's apples).
:)

Not sure if my eyes need testing, or my brain is just fried from the man-flu I'm struggling to stay alive through, but by the time I got to the end of that line it was adam's nipples!!!
eek.png

There's nothing wrong with going off on an tangent, but ... whooooaaaa there ...!!!!
wink.png

This is embarrassing to me in the way when someone embarrasses themselves accompanied by a crew, the whole lot feels embarrassed...guilt by association. Can we close this for no further replies ?

I'm attracted to php knowledge.
I know there are Calendars of sexy Firemen.

Maybe there should be a ..... Calendar of Sexy PHP coders ?

Frankly, both would make sales of this "Sexy PHP coders" Calendar go viral.

Not that I would really know, I'm not gay.
Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Reading this thread title really makes me laugh each time somebody replies to it.

I can hear behind the scenes related to this thread "please just die thread" "oh god mike somebody replied to that thread" "Kier, hide that threads just been posted in again".
biggrin.png

You don't have to be gay t0 see beauty in the same gender.
Thats not how guys are wired. We also don't go to the bathroom together, talk about feelings and relationship or ask each other if our clothes make us look fat.
We'd rather work out our differences with our fists and get it over with instead of hold grudges for years. There's nothing we can't run into a competition. Ask any guy and at some point in his life he competed for the smelliest fart.

Thats not how guys are wired. We also don't go to the bathroom together, talk about feelings and relationship or ask each other if our clothes make us look fat.
We'd rather work out our differences with our fists and get it over with instead of hold grudges for years. There's nothing we can't run into a competition. Ask any guy and at some point in his life he competed for the smelliest fart.
I think this is not true for all of us ;)

Top Bottom