1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

******* - Who Read This Thread [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by borbole, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. borbole

borbole Well-Known Member

borbole submitted a new resource:

Who Read This Thread (version 1.0) - It will show all users who read a thread

Read more about this resource...
    Shelley likes this.
  2. Eagle

Eagle Well-Known Member

3. borbole

4. Eagle

Eagle Well-Known Member

And just for 6.00 EUR :)
  5. borbole

That is correct.
  6. borbole

It works with xenforo 1.2x as well.
    Alfa1 likes this.
  7. xKillerbees

xKillerbees Member

I was curious, with this screenshot you can see how the thread readers is off to the side in a different text size. How would I make it next to the watch thread links and it match so it looks like it fits with the rest of the site?
  8. borbole

With the TMS added in 1.2. you can change the place of the link easily to where you want.
  9. xKillerbees

xKillerbees Member

What setting am I looking for then?
  10. borbole

Template Modifications at your Acp. Where do you want to have the link exactly? A screenshot would help.
  11. xKillerbees

xKillerbees Member

I gave a screenshot.

I want it to be along side the "Thread Tools" text and it to match in font size.

I clicked Template Modifications and it said "No template modifications have been defined yet."
  12. borbole

That would include some extra change as you will have to alter the link part to resemble the Thread Tools and then change the place. I can modify the mod package with the extra changes for you for an extra fee.
  13. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

I have a similar addon running on vbulletin. It has a very handy feature that by clicking the name of a user you can see exactly which other threads the user has been viewing and when.
    Please consider to add this.
    zastavra likes this.
  14. Moshe1010

Moshe1010 Well-Known Member

Hi @borbole

I guess this is a bug since it shouldn't happen. When a user (let's say myself, as an admin) unchecks the ability to show himself online to other users, it still records me as a viewer of a thread.
    Should it excludes people that don't want to show themselves online in the list of people that visited the thread?
  15. borbole

That goes beyond the functionality of this mod. Imho it is best done as a separate mod.

It is not a bug per se. The mod simply logs all users who visited a thread regardless if they don''t want to show up in the online list. It is like posting, when an user that does not want to show up in the online list makes a post/thread then his/her name will appear. Same thing with my mod too. But I will see to include an option to include/exclude the user privacy at a later time.
  16. LuvMeSumZen

LuvMeSumZen Active Member

Would it be feasibile to modify the code where timestamps of their last visits could be seen to the right of each name? The nature of our forum dictates that the moderators need that information as much as who visited. I would pay for this modification if it is not too time consuming to do.
  17. wickedstangs

wickedstangs Well-Known Member

@borbole Does this work with 1.2.4?
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2013
  18. borbole

Yes, it does.
  19. maxicep

maxicep Active Member

Is possible show all images in a div ? Not clickable link. (or may be an option for this)

For example,

Who has read the thread:
    xxx,yyyyy,zzzzzz,bb,cc and 18 others.

18 others may link to which you use now.
  20. otto

otto Well-Known Member

work this Addon under xF 1.3 ? Bevor i buy them ... ;)
    borbole likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.