[XFA] Who Read This Thread - XF2 [Deleted]

Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

getting this error. selected only Enable who has read this thread,
I guess it has limits, not works if we select many forums

Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

getting this error. selected only Enable who has read this thread,
I guess it has limits, not works if we select many forums
Can you check your server errors logs in order to know what's wrong ?
I think you have limitation in your php configuration

I am using a similar addon - [OzzModz] Who Read Thread 2.0.0

The problem with that addon is that it does not show who viewed the thread before it was installed and it does not show guests.

If I install yours instead will it show who has read the topic before the addon was installed?

@XFA this resource has been reported for new tables being prefixed xfa_ .

If that is true, it is in breach of 11.1 of the Resource standards: https://xenforo.com/community/help/resource-standards/

11. The following should be adhered to with respect to schema changes:
  1. New tables must be prefixed with xf_ and additionally an identifier for the add-on e.g. xf_mg_ .

Please ensure you make the relevant changes to this resource and any others to comply with the standards.

• Sad
Reactions: XFA
And now it's generating all kinds of MySQL table errors......

Update: Hoo boy...the "update" has borked my entire forum.

Disabling the add-on solved that issue. For now.

Sigh.

You should just deprecate the entire add-on.

Last edited:
And now it's generating all kinds of MySQL table errors......
Same here

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table 'caf_xf2.xf_xfa_wrtt_thread_read' doesn't exist in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 230
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 198
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 41
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 56
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 96
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php at line 1397
XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->fetchOne() in src/addons/XFA/WhoReadThisThread/XF/Repository/Thread.php at line 32
XFA\WhoReadThisThread\XF\Repository\Thread->markThreadReadByVisitor() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 136
XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex() in src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 28
MaZ\AMP\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex() in src/addons/Nulumia/SeoTools/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 12
Nulumia\SeoTools\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex() in src/addons/SV/UserEssentials/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 31
SV\UserEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2483
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20
You should just deprecate the entire add-on.
Let's not be so hasty. Give Fred a chance , he is doing the right thing and being compliant.

BTW, after update the table still is xfa

Screenshot 2023-02-01 at 14.45.52.webp

The upgrade code is missing in setup.php

You can manually rename the table xfa_wrtt_thread_read to xf_xfa_wrtt_thread_read to solve this.

The upgrade code is missing in setup.php

You can manually rename the table xfa_wrtt_thread_read to xf_xfa_wrtt_thread_read to solve this.

Yes, i have fix zip.
For customer who has already upgrade to 1.5.7 please run this query

SQL:
RENAME TABLE `xfa_wrtt_thread_read` TO `xf_xfa_wrtt_thread_read`;

Sorry for that

Top Bottom