[XFA] Who Read This Thread - XF2 [Deleted]

OK just installed on 2.2 and does not show above the threads
Can you create thread on our forum support please?
I am currently on holidays i will be back in 1or 2 weeks
I will provide an update when i will back home
Regards

hello,
i was curious to see if it possible to add a feature to this, assuming it isnt already in there, i honestly cant remember....seems like it was on vbulletin when we had this function but im not positive....

anyway, in the who is viewing block.....we would like to see, next to the name/avatar a designation like (is replying) if that member is making a reply to the topic....

is that technically possible at all? any interest?
regards

hello,
i was curious to see if it possible to add a feature to this, assuming it isnt already in there, i honestly cant remember....seems like it was on vbulletin when we had this function but im not positive....

anyway, in the who is viewing block.....we would like to see, next to the name/avatar a designation like (is replying) if that member is making a reply to the topic....

is that technically possible at all? any interest?
regards

Hi,

Sorry it's not something i plan to do on this addon for now and i don't know if is possible technically on XF

Regards

Is it possible to show which users have already written on a topic? Our members still know this function from vBulletin 3 and would like to continue using it.

Is it possible to show which users have already written on a topic? Our members still know this function from vBulletin 3 and would like to continue using it.

Like Who posted in this thread ?
If yes, is not implemented yet, you can create suggestion on our support forum

Regards

Exactly. With vB3 you can click on the number of posts in each thread. Then you get a list of all users who have written something in this thread.

Attachments

• whoposted.webp
    whoposted.webp
    78.9 KB · Views: 6
OK. I just see that there is already a corresponding addon. ;)

Have installed it in a clients forum today with the newest xf. It crashes the forum. Have deinstalled it for now.
Sorry, to had no time to copy the error-message.

Have installed it in a clients forum today with the newest xf. It crashes the forum. Have deinstalled it for now.
Sorry, to had no time to copy the error-message.
Please use our support forum when you will have more infos
Regards

I think I will get this Addon. I already have [XR] Who Read The discussion 2.0.1 installed, but it's unmaintained, so: will it work with the already collected datas, views, etc.?

Second Qeustion: I imported our Forum from Vbulletin a few weeks ago, will your Addon work also with the old threads?

Hi
For first question if you know how work database and you know how manipulate data you may can something but nothing is included for this

For the second, it’s will work on old thread but old views will not be keep

Regards

Top Bottom