Enable who has watch this thread
should be Enable who has watched this thread

It would be great to also have who watched this forum

NB: a couple of typos in phrases

Who has watch this thread should be who has watched this thread

Enable who has watch this thread
should be Enable who has watched this thread

Thanks for report.

For watched this forum, i will not include it on this addon.
Will maybe create new one for forum with same options.

I really like this addon, one request though:

Would it be possible in the list of who has read a thread to show the total number of guests who have read it along side the listing of logged in members

I really like this addon, one request though:

Would it be possible in the list of who has read a thread to show the total number of guests who have read it along side the listing of logged in members
Hi
Sorry is a feature which i can’t implement
Regards

XFA updated [XFA] Who Read This Thread - XF2 with a new update entry:

Fix bugs and new feature

Bugs fixed:
  • Total for "Who has watch this thread" doesn't display in overlay
  • Total for "Who has read this thread" doesn't display in overlay
  • Server error should be fixed
New feature:
  • New option in order to choose storage mode:
    • Last read date: System store and display last read date
    • First read date: System store and display first read date
    • All: System store date everytime when user display thread -> This can consume...

Read the rest of this update entry...

upgraded to this 1.3.0 version and got this error same day..any ideas? not sure what trigger exactly offhand but it is a rather large thread i can tell you...

• ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: xfa_wrt_read_mode
  • src/addons/XFA/WhoReadThisThread/XF/Repository/Thread.php:25
  • Generated by: Member
  • May 29, 2020 at 8:22 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/XFA/WhoReadThisThread/XF/Repository/Thread.php(25): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/vitguard/...', 25, Array)
#1 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(89): XFA\WhoReadThisThread\XF\Repository\Thread->markThreadReadByVisitor(Object(SV\WhoReplied\XF\Entity\Thread), 1590173912)
#2 src/addons/Andy/Calendar/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(16): XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/addons/LiamW/MentionMiniAvatar/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(14): Andy\Calendar\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#4 src/addons/XFMG/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(11): LiamW\MentionMiniAvatar\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#5 src/addons/SV/AlertImprovements/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(24): XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): SV\AlertImprovements\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(261): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#10 src/XF/App.php(2190): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(63) "/community/threads/thread_title/page-1047"
["referrer"] => string(87) "https://www.mysite.com/community/threads/thread_title/page-1046"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/community/threads/thread_title/page-1047"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

upgraded to this 1.3.0 version and got this error same day..any ideas? not sure what trigger exactly offhand but it is a rather large thread i can tell you...

You see this option ?

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2020-05-30 à 11.44.13.webp
    Capture d’écran 2020-05-30 à 11.44.13.webp
    5.9 KB · Views: 9
You see this option ?

yes i did have a look over the new settings after upgrading.....for that one i have set to last read, so it shouldnt be a case of overloading with the 'all dates' option....

i will try to get over and do an official report but honestly i am very extra busy atm not sure when i will be able to....perhaps the next person to suffer this error can do that...

regards

Honnestly no one have reported this issue for now. Try to save options et tell me if issue appears again when you have time ;)

Sorry,but whats the diference between who has watch or who has read the thread?

Since last update, the who has read the thread block stops working

I am on 1.3.1 and while Who has watched thread displays the number of users, Who has read this thread no longer does.

I have tested with a couple of test users and the count remains at 0 after thise test users have logged in read the thread.

This was working fine until recently.

Thanks

I am on 1.3.1 and while Who has watched thread displays the number of users, Who has read this thread no longer does.

I have tested with a couple of test users and the count remains at 0 after thise test users have logged in read the thread.

This was working fine until recently.

Thanks

Please use "First read date" mode instead of "Last read date"
I have found an issue and this mode and i will fix it very soon

Regards

Can you please add the options "Only with email", "Only without email" and "Both" for Who has watch this thread?

Thanks.

Top Bottom