[VNNET]Thread Fake View Count For XF2 [Deleted]

Hello @zoom360
I was using this addon before. But now it's not working if I don't select "Fake by true view" option. I mean before it was working automatically. For example it was adding view counts to all threads which I typed. Now although I'm filling "Fake count per time: X" - "Set time add fake view:Y" sections,
nothing happens. How can I figure this out? It is really important to make views automatically increase. Thanks for your help.

Hello @zoom360
I was using this addon before. But now it's not working if I don't select "Fake by true view" option. I mean before it was working automatically. For example it was adding view counts to all threads which I typed. Now although I'm filling "Fake count per time: X" - "Set time add fake view:Y" sections,
nothing happens. How can I figure this out? It is really important to make views automatically increase. Thanks for your help.
Thanks for report! An update is available.

Hi @zoom360 I have tested it again but disabling "Insert view to system field" the views are added immediately and not temporized by cron that is better because less visible to the users. Can we fix it please?

@zoom360
1. Does this make all threads with views less than "max view count" same in view count? If yes, that will look super fake and obvious.
2. Is there branding link stuck at the bottom if this addon is installed ?

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom