[OzzModz] Who Read Thread

[OzzModz] Who Read Thread 2.0.2

No permission to download
When a user visits a thread, it's expected that the addon display that visit as the new read date / last read date, but for some reason it's not updating.
Yes I would expect it show the last read date by a user as opposed to the first read date. It updates if you reply, but not if you just re-read it later.

This is important if you want to know a specific user read a post that was made since their previous visit to the thread.

Last edited:
Question for anyone that has installed this (or similar) mod - Have you noticed any change in your members/community behavior after installing this mod? Did it increase or decrease engagement (replies), page visits, etc.?

Small hint: Shouldn't the text of ozzmodz_wrt_no_readers be No registered users viewed this thread. rather than No registered users viewing this thread.?

Also:
Same here - some simlar timestamps whats sure not the real time that users read the thread. Any solution for this?
This is happening for me as well.

Very nice Add on. Works great. It would be nice however if I could get the WRT at the top where the thread starts (header area) instead of the footer as shown. I tried a few settings

1704604780551.webp

I tried to adjust the WRT display for the Block title and no-go. However, I assume that this is what this selection does. I assume that these two choices pertain to where you want the WRT (at the top or bottom of threads).

1704604841518.webp

Top Bottom