• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[XR] Who read the discussion 2.0.1

No permission to download

XenConcept

Formerly Rémi C
Rémi C submitted a new resource:

[XR] Who read the discussion - This add-on allows you to display a block at the top of the thread, to show users who have read the

This add-on allows you to display a block at the top of the thread, to show users who have read the thread.

• Options
    • Enable block
    • Exclude banned user
    • Limit user

View attachment 158608

View attachment 158609

Do not hesitate to tell me what is going on or what is wrong.

Sending a donation:

If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.

Sending a donation

Thank you.
Read more about this resource...

[xFv]

Previously Cylent1
Thanks for sharing this addon!
Can I make a suggestion? I would advise using smaller avatars to fit more.

example:
Capture.PNG

[xFv]

Previously Cylent1
Why would you shrink them in the less template for when they clearly are not in the smallest format to begin with?

small avatars:
Capture.PNG

smaller avatars:
Capture.PNG

[xFv]

Previously Cylent1
I do like the bigger avatars, but I think the more members view the thread and when you reach the block limit, I would shrink the avatars to fit more.

ALMUSA

Here is how to display user name instead of avatars.

1- Go to add-on find
2- click on public template
3- find xr_who_read_the_discussion most likely the top one.

Screen Shot 2017-10-21 at 12.37.06 AM.png

4- replace the entire code with the one below.

5-Hit save and you are good to go.

Code:
<xf:css src="xr_who_read_the_discussion.less" />

<xf:if is="$xf.options.xr_whoReadTheDiscussion_enable_block && $usersReader">
    <div class="block">
        <div class="block-container">
            <h2 class="block-header">
                {{ phrase('xr_who_read_the_discussion_users_who_viewed_this_discussion') }} (Total:{$totalUsers})
            </h2>
            <div class="block-body">
                <ul class="list-users">
                    <xf:foreach loop="$usersReader" value="$userReader">
                        <li class="list-user">
                            <xf:username user="$userReader.User" size="s" defaultname="{$userReader.User.username}"/><bb>,</bb>  
                        </li>
                    </xf:foreach>
                </ul>
            </div>
        </div>
    </div>
</xf:if>

Here is how it looks afterward.

Screen Shot 2017-10-21 at 12.56.30 AM.png

@ALMUSA you're awesome. Thank you. I'll try that tomorrow. If there is a huge list will this wrap? When I tried the plug-in at first the icons stretched to the fat right of window. Also can I position it below the thread rather than above? Sorry, I know your not the dev and I'm new to xenForo. Appreciate the fast response

ALMUSA

@ALMUSA you're awesome. Thank you. I'll try that tomorrow. If there is a huge list will this wrap? When I tried the plug-in at first the icons stretched to the fat right of window. Also can I position it below the thread rather than above? Sorry, I know your not the dev and I'm new to xenForo. Appreciate the fast response
Im not a coder nor a dev but I like to play with codes as see how things go. I have not tested with a huge list of usernames tbqh so I can not really tell if its going to wrap or not but I give a try and see how it goes. I will tag you once finished the test and maybe share a screenshot of the after math. Im also trying to move it all the way to the bottom if any luck will let you know.