Resource icon

[XR] Who read the discussion 2.0.1

No permission to download

XenConcept

Rémi C submitted a new resource:

[XR] Who read the discussion - This add-on allows you to display a block at the top of the thread, to show users who have read the

This add-on allows you to display a block at the top of the thread, to show users who have read the thread.

• Options
    • Enable block
    • Exclude banned user
    • Limit user

View attachment 158608

View attachment 158609

Do not hesitate to tell me what is going on or what is wrong.

Sending a donation:

If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.

Sending a donation

Thank you.

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for sharing this addon!
Can I make a suggestion? I would advise using smaller avatars to fit more.

example:
Capture.webp

Why would you shrink them in the less template for when they clearly are not in the smallest format to begin with?

small avatars:
Capture.webp

smaller avatars:
Capture.webp

I do like the bigger avatars, but I think the more members view the thread and when you reach the block limit, I would shrink the avatars to fit more.

Is this still under development? has anyone figured out how to display just the user name instead of the avatars?

Here is how to display user name instead of avatars.

1- Go to add-on find
2- click on public template
3- find xr_who_read_the_discussion most likely the top one.

Screen Shot 2017-10-21 at 12.37.06 AM.webp

4- replace the entire code with the one below.

5-Hit save and you are good to go.

Code:
<xf:css src="xr_who_read_the_discussion.less" />

<xf:if is="$xf.options.xr_whoReadTheDiscussion_enable_block && $usersReader">
    <div class="block">
        <div class="block-container">
            <h2 class="block-header">
                {{ phrase('xr_who_read_the_discussion_users_who_viewed_this_discussion') }} (Total:{$totalUsers})
            </h2>
            <div class="block-body">
                <ul class="list-users">
                    <xf:foreach loop="$usersReader" value="$userReader">
                        <li class="list-user">
                            <xf:username user="$userReader.User" size="s" defaultname="{$userReader.User.username}"/><bb>,</bb>  
                        </li>
                    </xf:foreach>
                </ul>
            </div>
        </div>
    </div>
</xf:if>

Here is how it looks afterward.

Screen Shot 2017-10-21 at 12.56.30 AM.webp

@ALMUSA you're awesome. Thank you. I'll try that tomorrow. If there is a huge list will this wrap? When I tried the plug-in at first the icons stretched to the fat right of window. Also can I position it below the thread rather than above? Sorry, I know your not the dev and I'm new to xenForo. Appreciate the fast response

@ALMUSA you're awesome. Thank you. I'll try that tomorrow. If there is a huge list will this wrap? When I tried the plug-in at first the icons stretched to the fat right of window. Also can I position it below the thread rather than above? Sorry, I know your not the dev and I'm new to xenForo. Appreciate the fast response

Im not a coder nor a dev but I like to play with codes as see how things go. I have not tested with a huge list of usernames tbqh so I can not really tell if its going to wrap or not but I give a try and see how it goes. I will tag you once finished the test and maybe share a screenshot of the after math. Im also trying to move it all the way to the bottom if any luck will let you know.

Top Bottom