Which iPhone 6 will you get?

Which iPhone 6 will you buy?

• iPhone 6 (4.7 inches)

Votes: 29 55.8%
  • iPhone 6 Plus (5.5 inches)

Votes: 23 44.2%

• Total voters
I've had my iphone 6 for about a week now, and still debating on whether or not to return it. There's some things I'm just really not liking at all. Right now the only thing going for it is the charger, I do love that part. I hate the flimsy little micro usb charger for most(?) androids.

I've had my iphone 6 for about a week now, and still debating on whether or not to return it. There's some things I'm just really not liking at all. Right now the only thing going for it is the charger, I do love that part. I hate the flimsy little micro usb charger for most(?) androids.

What are you not liking @Russ ?

What are you not liking @Russ ?

I miss the pull down menu from android(aware iphone has one except I highly prefer the android), checked out the lg g3 today and loved the ability to choose from like 20 quick settings to show up top which I was very fond of.

I miss an actual back button that works everywhere. iphone's browser has it on the bottom left, settings the top left and could of sworn I saw it in another app on the top right.

I'm not a fan of the single button as much as I remember(previous iphone user), feels like I'll eventually break it hah.

I really prefer the play store over the apple store, the layout and the way it just works overall.

This could be me and my learning curve to it but some areas seem harder to click for me for whatever reason. I'm use to being able to click in a general "cell" the container of an item and it going to whatever I'm clicking. With the iphone it feels like I have to click on the specific text of things rather than the general container, just feels awkward for me.

Speaker placement, if I'm playing a game I'll turn it sidebars and hold phone resting in my hands and put my two pointer fingers wrapped around the top corners, I didn't notice this on my old phone for me but maybe due to the larger size i'm constantly covering the speakers which of course muzzles the sound and it's really annoying.

I also didn't think I'd mind it but apparently I do, I like on the android if I only want 3-5 icons showing on my main screen I could do that(without the need for folders). More of a picky personal preference.

With that said, there's still things I like about it as well so I'm debating :)

I miss the pull down menu from android(aware iphone has one except I highly prefer the android), checked out the lg g3 today and loved the ability to choose from like 20 quick settings to show up top which I was very fond of.

I miss an actual back button that works everywhere. iphone's browser has it on the bottom left, settings the top left and could of sworn I saw it in another app on the top right.

I'm not a fan of the single button as much as I remember(previous iphone user), feels like I'll eventually break it hah.

I really prefer the play store over the apple store, the layout and the way it just works overall.

This could be me and my learning curve to it but some areas seem harder to click for me for whatever reason. I'm use to being able to click in a general "cell" the container of an item and it going to whatever I'm clicking. With the iphone it feels like I have to click on the specific text of things rather than the general container, just feels awkward for me.

Speaker placement, if I'm playing a game I'll turn it sidebars and hold phone resting in my hands and put my two pointer fingers wrapped around the top corners, I didn't notice this on my old phone for me but maybe due to the larger size i'm constantly covering the speakers which of course muzzles the sound and it's really annoying.

I also didn't think I'd mind it but apparently I do, I like on the android if I only want 3-5 icons showing on my main screen I could do that(without the need for folders). More of a picky personal preference.

With that said, there's still things I like about it as well so I'm debating :)

I actually agree with every point, I'm trying so hard to favor iOS over Android again as I did when I owned an iPhone 4.

Went with iPhone 6 64gb. Ordered 2 and the shipping dates are nearly a month away :(.

Checked out the 6 plus as well, although I liked it a lot I couldn't really justify it for my daily routine. If I didn't already own a iPad Air I most likely would have went for it, I use it mainly for tracking service calls, ordering parts and viewing wiring schematics.

Will be able to trade in our iPhones 5 & 4 for around $300 or so, so should get back some of the initial cost back.

Decided to send back my iPhone 6 Plus 16gb as after installing a few apps I only had 3gb left! Have the 64gb version on order now. Also ordered the new iPad Air 2 64gb gold version which should be with me by Wednesday :)

Apple had their earnings call today and Tim Cook stated demand for the iPhone 6 is so high they're not sure when they will catch up.

I guess that explains why I'm still waiting and probably won't get mine for another couple weeks. :(

Apple had their earnings call today and Tim Cook stated demand for the iPhone 6 is so high they're not sure when they will catch up.

I guess that explains why I'm still waiting and probably won't get mine for another couple weeks. :(

Sucks :( I sent back my 16gb because that really isn't enough memory for me, so purchased the 64gb and I'm not expected to get it before 31st October.

Finally the lifeproof iPhone 6 cases are out, got mine the other day. Not much difference in size compared to the Candy Shell Speck case I had it in to be honest and it definitely is more protected ;)

Last edited:
Ironically, my iPhone 6 Plus has been fine without a case. Except the big scratch down the screen and I have no idea how that happened. Even if I had a case, I probably wouldn't use any sort of screen protection. So, that's annoying.

I'm going to blame the 2 year old. My only issue is the dust protector around the front camera has shifted and is showing. Apparently a common problem

My 4 had survived quite a long time without a screen protector (I hate those things) and I have no scratches at all. What did they change about the 6 that makes it more prone to scratches? Is that only the 6+ or also the 6?

Decided to send back my iPhone 6 Plus 16gb as after installing a few apps I only had 3gb left!
Why is that?? My wife just ordered the 6 @ 64G I'm glad I told her to do that instead of the 16G one now, but that was just a gut feeling that 16G would not be enough to last a few years for 100% sure

Ironically, my iPhone 6 Plus has been fine without a case. Except the big scratch down the screen and I have no idea how that happened. Even if I had a case, I probably wouldn't use any sort of screen protection. So, that's annoying.
I've been fairly impressed with Spigens glass screen protector. I've had them on my 5 and 5s and will be getting one for the 6 shortly. I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Top Bottom