Which FTP program do you use?

Hornstar

Since I got a new PC, I now need to reconsider which FTP program I am going to use again ^^

Which ones are you guys using?

Smart FTP, been using it for years so it is what I am used to, I have tried Filezilla it was OK, but I like my old Smart FTP much better, and I have never minded paying for good software that I like.

Smart FTP, been using it for years so it is what I am used to, I have tried Filezilla it was OK, but I like my old Smart FTP much better, and I have never minded paying for good software that I like.

Agreed Smart FTP is amazing, when was running on windows used it all the time has to be the best available for windows... These days I just mount the sftp connection in Linux and work as if they are local files.

That sounds like danger to me :p well FOR me anyway.

Makes thing much more manageable, I can open the files with any local program edit and save directly back to the server, no temp cache or anything else no manual updating it is lovely... In fact it is so integrated I can even stream music and video files and play locally (which comes in handy because my security camera stores dated recordings on the server, and I can just start watching don't need to download the entire thing before hand)...

flashfxp, the best one. great queue. if you want to use on multiple machines, there's a tool to create backup file of settings and sites to load on other copies of it. it's also lightweight.

Top Bottom