Where to put Work-in-Progress theme screenshots/demos?

Teapot

I apologise if I'm blatantly missing something, but I feel it is better to ask than to assume. I'm currently working on a custom style that I would like to show off to the community for critique and feedback, prior to a proper release. Are there any suitable boards for this, or should I post in
Styling and Customization Questions?

Thanks for your time!

I apologise if I'm blatantly missing something, but I feel it is better to ask than to assume. I'm currently working on a custom style that I would like to show off to the community for critique and feedback, prior to a proper release. Are there any suitable boards for this, or should I post in

Thanks for your time!
I think this is the board where you can show off prior to release - http://xenforo.com/community/forums/resource-and-add-on-discussions.63/

Thanks for your time!
Sorry, but that isn't correct, really.

You want to showcase your theme and receive critique right?

http://xenforo.com/community/forums/forum-showcase-and-critiques.53/

Try the showcase and critique forum ;)
I presumed that Teapot was talking about a style that he was working on and wanted feedback before making it a publicly available resource. That's why I linked that forum (resource and add-on discussion) since I've seen many such threads there :P

I apologize if I guided him to the wrong place!

I presumed that Teapot was talking about a style that he was working on and wanted feedback before making it a publicly available resource. That's why I linked that forum (resource and add-on discussion) since I've seen many such threads there
Bullseye. Yes, that's correct.

Top Bottom