Responsive layout (work in progress)

This looks great; can't wait to see the final release & price!

My only concern is that my users will moan that it is too pale - I personally love the way it looks, but when I first migrated to XenForo from PunBB, and chose a very light style, all my users complained that everything blended into one too much, they couldn't see where post content ended & the signature began, the split between categories wasn't defined enough, etc. Will it be easy enough to modify basic colours such as this, or will it not be as simple due to the myriad of (excellent) CSS changes?

Thanks. :)

This looks great; can't wait to see the final release & price!

My only concern is that my users will moan that it is too pale - I personally love the way it looks, but when I first migrated to XenForo from PunBB, and chose a very light style, all my users complained that everything blended into one too much, they couldn't see where post content ended & the signature began, the split between categories wasn't defined enough, etc. Will it be easy enough to modify basic colours such as this, or will it not be as simple due to the myriad of (excellent) CSS changes?

Thanks. :)
+1 ;)

Sorry, release will be delayed a bit. I promised to release it sometime this week, but unexpected stuff happened and I didn't finish website. I'll need 3-4 more days.

Answers to few commonly asked questions.

About style:
  • Add-on compatibility: I haven't tested it with many add-ons. This style does not change HTML code, except for few minor tweaks. Almost all changes are in css templates. If add-on uses HTML code similar to default style's code, it should work as long as it uses default css files. Some add-ons might require minor tweaks.
  • Style will cost $40, with branding-free option for another $20.
About responsive layout:
  • I will release it as separate add-on. Work on it will start immediately after release of this style.
  • Add-on will be commercial. Considering large demand for it, add-on won't be expensive.
  • Add-on will include separate modules for popular add-ons. Modules for free add-ons will be free, modules for commercial add-ons might cost a bit ($5 or $10).

Sorry, release will be delayed a bit. I promised to release it sometime this week, but unexpected stuff happened and I didn't finish website. I'll need 3-4 more days.

Answers to few commonly asked questions.

About style:
  • Add-on compatibility: I haven't tested it with many add-ons. This style does not change HTML code, except for few minor tweaks. Almost all changes are in css templates. If add-on uses HTML code similar to default style's code, it should work as long as it uses default css files. Some add-ons might require minor tweaks.
  • Style will cost $40, with branding-free option for another $20.
About responsive layout:

• I will release it as separate add-on. Work on it will start immediately after release of this style.
  • Add-on will be commercial. Considering large demand for it, add-on won't be expensive.
  • Add-on will include separate modules for popular add-ons. Modules for free add-ons will be free, modules for commercial add-ons might cost a bit ($5 or $10).

I will order the add-0on to make my current style to Responsive.

I would like to pay for my add-on now :D just kidding
but I would if I see how it would work in the default style

40$ !

This is the most expensive I've seen..

Considering the amount of work Arty is putting into the design, his expertise and what your getting for your money this is very cheap. As it stands, and I strongly stand by my comment that the author of any given resource should charge whatever they deem is fit for the product they're providing and shouldn't be questioned.

Excellent work Arty and well worth every penny/cent (y)

Its a reasonable price.. Arty was able to set a good price for everyone!
if you believe otherwise send Arty an email. Don't spam his thread

Considering the amount of work Arty is putting into the design, his expertise and what your getting for your money this is very cheap. As it stands, and I strongly stand by my comment that the author of any given resource should charge whatever they deem is fit for the product they're providing and shouldn't be questioned.

Excellent work Arty and well worth every penny/cent (y)
As Shelley says, it's ridiculously cheap.
I agree with you!
Any work worthy of his hire, I'm just saying that this is the style most expensive I've seen it seems
I intend to buy it anyway, do not worry :sneaky:

I agree with you!
Any work worthy of his hire, I'm just saying that this is the style most expensive I've seen it seems
I intend to buy it anyway, do not worry :sneaky:

http://www.audentio.com/shop/XenForo

Styles aren't a commodity, the amount of work (Minimum of 40 hours for a quality one) really isn't covered by the sales of licenses, and support is given as an incentive, not exactly paid for. Renewals barely make up the cost of the work either.

Will the add-on or framework work in the default theme as responsive as in your style?
Again I can't wait to buy it?

Top Bottom