Votes: 33 91.7%
  • Company Intranet

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Team Workspace

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Other, please post

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
I use forums as a development environment, usually nothing more. I have one website (new) though, which is a clan forum, simple discussion for xbox users.

A community to discuss things of the same interest, gathering around the main topics/purpose of the forum, but covering much more like exchanging political opinions, private interests and concerns, pictures and creative doings.

Community / Website ✔

I own a motorsport site which currently uses phpBB.
It started off on a free host, hence the phpBB which is free to use and doesn't require a licence.

I've been looking to upgrade to a better system for a while but don't like vB so I'll be keeping an eye on this with interest.

As an information source more than anything else. To get questions answered and to provide information. To allow people to get products developed by others to meet certain needs in the area of portable tools. The final area is a business because the massive amount of emails and messages I get makes holding other work almost impossible.

All of the above, other: company support forums, advertising discussion forums, beta testing services forums

Top Bottom