When Xenforo 1.1 Gold?

My question may be easy or complicated :D, but I would like to know approximately when will be finished the final version xenforo 1.1 already to utulizo a style that xenforo 1.1 not this finish does not update this style and for me it is important because I use the beta 2 and there are things that I do not function due to lack of update of the style.

Greetings and thanks

When I gold?
I need to fix style

Have you setup a test site to demonstrate XF to your membership yet? That might keep you busy whilst XF 1.1 gets though to stable. (y)

1.1 *is* stable... Even in beta.

I want to use Flexile for my forum but I cant because prefixes dont show up properly as well as a few other issues. It means Im waiting for 1.1 gold and not having an approximate date to work with is a little frustrating.

If you really want to get live, we converted Flexile to be suitable for 1.1 on one of our customer's sites: http:/www.corefreedom.com

Sort of ... the "not able to overwrite a style" in beta 3 was not good (ok for a beta)
The error on the controller for unapproving content ...
Promoted users demoted after some time ...

Ha! Ok, I can only think of three. I guess you are right, it is stable enough :)

So far: 0 member complaints. I am sure they have not even noticed they were upgraded (even though I am using the new features)

I only need to get the prefix and notices working. If you could share how you did that then that would be great.

We basically started off reverting all the templates marked as outdated, and then rebuilt functionality from there.

The notices is in PAGE_CONTAINER, but prefixes are a bit more work as they show up in multiple templates.

Last time i check it's came and went.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Eh, it's Hofstadter's law. Trying to estimate stuff like this generally just ends up upsetting people, rather than actually giving them a good idea of when it'll be released. Besides that, though, I'd much rather have a more stable product come out later than a less stable one sooner. I'd rather not have any sort of bugs upsettings my users, you know?

Top Bottom