When Xenforo will offer a complete (ready to use) website?

POSKUWAIT

Salam...hello,

When will XENFORO be able to make a WHOLE website product which includs (domain+host+forum etc..)..

So the customers can buy the whole product manage and customise it for their needs much easily.

This will be very helpful for the normal people to make and enjoy their website.

If there is anything like that(ready-made product and easy to use) available that I'm not aware of, kindly let me know.

Thank you.

I'm not sure if they have the bandwidth or the staff to be able to support such a product yet. If they were to host forums for others, they're also liable for content, etc and having to enforce a basic terms and conditions alongside it.

You are probably referring to XenForo providing its platform as a cloud-based service. Yes, this is important and hopefully development team is making some progress in that direction. As for now, XenForo is just a standalone product so you'll have to do server management by yourself. You can purchase installation service when you buy a licence so that will simplify the install process for you.

You are probably referring to XenForo providing its platform as a cloud-based service. Yes, this is important and hopefully development team is making some progress in that direction. As for now, XenForo is just a standalone product so you'll have to do server management by yourself. You can purchase installation service when you buy a licence so that will simplify the install process for you.

So long as the current staff is all that is in place I would put my money on never. It would be the stupidest business decisions they could make under the current model. Hosting of any kind if a full time job for a much larger separate staff. Chock full of legal issues that require lawyers on retainer. If they do it they aren't going to do it wrong. One of the biggest issues I see is the management of the company. The developers are where they want to be. Developing. I doubt they want to give up control either. So that means taking development time away to do additional business work on top of the usual day to day.

It would be cool to see it happen. But it's not the company the same company that exists today. Even if it were under the control of those same people.

If they had the tech support staff, I think it would be a great idea depending on the price. I suspect this is a big selling point for other companies, especially for those lacking technical knowledge. I use two companies, one that does and xenforo. It is nice not to have to worry about hosting tech problems I'll say that but the cost is a bit steep per user limits. When your site exceeds their user limits, the cost can be prohibitive to many and I suspect they migrate to a non hosted option in the long run.

Top Bottom