When Xenforo 1.1 Gold?

If you need any assistance, we'd be most happy to help you out :)

Thanks a bunch. I think some of the add-on's I want don't exist yet but I might move without them and add when they become available.

I really do need to start of list of things I want. There are very few things I want that users see, just three or four things I can think of. The rest would be for myself and admins to use.

I do enjoy the beta releases of XF 1.1 where new features are always being introduced. I am happy with it and I don't mind even if it is in beta state. Why afraid to use it if the this site is already using it.

Regardless of what the next release is called, beta, RC, stable, etc...I look forward to using it.

And can you just look at the number of open bug reports? Must be at all-time low :)

Regardless of what the next release is called, beta, RC, stable, etc...I look forward to using it.

And can you just look at the number of open bug reports? Must be at all-time low :)

The bug reports being taken care of with swiftness have me hopeful a stable release or at least an RC release is right around the corner. It's not far off to say we'll see something this week. I can't wait, but the biggest feature missing for me at the moment is a navigation system to help manage the main navigation for xenforo :(.

Same here and I really wish people I'm starting to see bugging the staff more and more about when XenForo 1.1. Gold is coming, or the next Beta/RC release would be more patient. Don't rush them, doing that only leads to a more inferior software product at the end of the day. Give them some breathing space to release it when it's ready for releasing.

Alright everyone, settle down. Like many others in this thread I just can't wait any longer for xenForo 1.1 Gold, so I just went and made some of my own.

Don't worry, there's plenty to go around, just take one and pass the rest along. And if I catch any of you taking more than one there's going to be trouble! ;)

XenForo-1-1-Gold.webp

XenForo-1-1-Gold-Mike.webp

Alright everyone, settle down. Like many others in this thread I just can't wait any longer for xenForo 1.1 Gold, so I just went and made some of my own.

Don't worry, there's plenty to go around, just take one and pass the rest along. And if I catch any of you taking more than one there's going to be trouble! ;)

View attachment 21105
Great, we can give these out next Halloween. :)

Ducking.

Top Bottom