What's your ride?

IMG_1221.webp

1 of the pics I could find on my h.d. lol too many folders can't find my cars, I'll post them later if I remember to find them. :-\

eldws5.jpg

The dolmuş is my ride. It's Turkish for “full” or “stuffed” - which is pretty near the mark seeing as you are literally stuffed in like sardines. (not the most pleasant of experiences in the height of the Summer when deodorant is obviously only a luxury to some)

Legal passanger capacity: 16.
In reality: 30 and sometimes a couple of goats and/or cages of chickens.

Yeah I think it is. And no one was hurt, was parked at the time when I was doing night shift, truck drivers a bit shaken but otherwise good. The bonus to it was the light pole they hit fell on 2 work cars so I felt a bit better :).

Yeah I think it is. And no one was hurt, was parked at the time when I was doing night shift, truck drivers a bit shaken but otherwise good. The bonus to it was the light pole they hit fell on 2 work cars so I felt a bit better :).

LOL, well that is something anyway!!!

About a year ago we went from our beloved old SAAB 9-5 Wagon to a new Nissan X-trail. The saaby was getting a bit long in the tooth, and the transmission was starting to be troublesome. To replace it with a new one was $75k LOL and they are very outdated technology wise, being a 15 year old design for the engine.

This is not our one, but it was exactly the same...
greensaab2.webp

So for affordability and coz we liked it we went with the X-Trail, got to say it is a fabulous vehicle, we all love it! There are fights over who gets to drive :D

Here it is on the day we got it...

xtrail.webp

Top Bottom