whats up with the SpaceBattles forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously Spacebattles has pulled a Skynet, gained sapience, and deciding that it doesn't want to migrate, has started shooting back; Kier isn't answering because he's too preoccuped saving the world.

Either that or he's been replaced by a terminator.

Obviously Spacebattles has pulled a Skynet, gained sapience, and deciding that it doesn't want to migrate, has started shooting back; Kier isn't answering because he's too preoccuped saving the world.

Either that or he's been replaced by a terminator.
I just assumed after it read half the converted forum the software found that self termination was the only option.

Now that's over can someone please whine about Incredible Cross-Section so we can either discuss ponies or the new anime Upotte!! wherein the girls are actually guns?

I'm a little annoyed 4chan made me watch Upotte!!. But only a little, mind.

I swear to god I have never seen some many childish posts than in this thread and the one about Development updates. Who knew kids had so much money to spend on forum software. Enough with the dumbass videos and image posting in replies to people.
You realize of course that none of us are purchasing the software and are simply members of a forum owned by the XenForo developer Kier and that he's switching his personal forum over to XenForo, right?
Hence why the word barely is in there. I'm just wondering when the others will show up.
Well Squishy is here too.

If I close this thread, they'll just spread throughout the rest of the forum like Tribbles.

tribble3.webp

You know SDB?

Yeah he's not the only user from SB who's like that.

There's a closet over there if you need somewhere to scream in sheer rage. :p :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom