What's New Digest

What's New Digest 5.0.6

No permission to download
Is it possible for a user to select which boards are digested? Also, I'd like to skip those who have visited the site in the past x weeks. Those who visited recent would already know of most of the threads.

Is it possible for a user to select which boards are digested?

No - it is admin controlled only.

Also, I'd like to skip those who have visited the site in the past x weeks. Those who visited recent would already know of most of the threads.

That's not within the scope of this addon.

I can see the value in what you are wanting to do - but this addon won't do that.

Hi. Is there any chance to add an email where will show from where is coming emails?, as I been contacted by me WebHosting and they reported me for SPAM and send to many emails from my email.

Hi. Is there any chance to add an email where will show from where is coming emails?, as I been contacted by me WebHosting and they reported me for SPAM and send to many emails from my email.

Solution: don't send bulk emails via your web host. Use a dedicated email service provider and make sure you have a good sending reputation before sending bulk email.

Solution: don't send bulk emails via your web host. Use a dedicated email service provider and make sure you have a good sending reputation before sending bulk email.

Any recommendation which email service should I use then ?

hi, many entries appeared in the Server Error Log after e-mailing.

Too many messages from <noreply@ruspott...>. Try again later.

Mail has got a limit of 500 messages per day and I have got about 1,000 users.

It turns out that any e-mailing on xenforo simply does not make sense: (

Mail is not from hosting.
I have business mail for the domain from yandex.ru
Thank you for your help, I will disable the mailing and there will be no problem.

Hi. I'd like to email all of my digest users a welcome to the new digest message but there doesn't appear to be way to select them within Xenforo email user or message user. Perhaps this is an enhancement request?

Enhancement request: Provide a way to allow users to easily subscribe to the digest without having to find the option within preferences. Ideally, the user could subscribe from a notice. Something like "Stay in touch by subscribing today. 1 email a day."

Top Bottom