XF 2 Important changes on "what's new page"

Miacommunity

As you know, the what's new page gathers all the profile posts, forumposts, media, comments and other community activities.
They are distributed by tab and by clicking, for example, on the new profile post tab, the user will see new profile posts, clicking on the new post tab will see new posts and so on.
What I need, however, is a system that allows me to decide which tabs should appear to the user, such as content for each tab and what type of users.
We will thus divide everything into "content" and "type of users".
The contents are all those provided by XenForo and each add-on.
The type of users is instead the type of users whose contents I want to see.
And from admincp I will decide which tabs to create, which contents to add (they can be one or more than one at the same time) which types of users (they can be one or more than one at the same time) and in what order they have to appear.
And the types of users will be the following.
Friends (I have the friendship addon), users I follow, users who follow me, users subscribed to the same social group to which I am registered (from admincp I will decide which category of social group is to be considered) users who produce content containing keywords associated with taglists of the social groups to which I am registered, users who write content from modules (forums, blogs, article categories, media, albums etc.) that I watch, users who write socialgroup posts in social groups to which I am registered. And maybe other things that will come to mind.
The various types of content, front-end, must be mixed and not separated into blocks like now, they must have the same layout (and not a different layout as now) which will then be what will be given to the programmer who will be chosen to complete the work.
And above all, there will have to be a space to write profile posts

Good thing. So is it possible to know from where is possible to modify these setting to the What's New page?
Sorry but I'm new in XF.

Top Bottom