1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is this kind of Graphic Bar Called?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by surfsup, Apr 20, 2012.

  1. surfsup

    surfsup Well-Known Member

    See where it says Celebrity Justice where its kinda folded?

    How can I get my titles and other graphic bars like this within the forum?

    Can anyone do it?

    Attached Files:

  2. Digital Doctor

    Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

    That would be Shelley.

Share This Page