XF 2.2 Could someone please tell me what this bar thing is called?

Vercingetorix

IMG_20230719_200631.webp
Need to fix whatever the heck is wrong with it-but don't know what it's called and can't seem to work out where the settings are.

Cheers

Customized style?
Best place to ask is in the discussion thread for that resource. You are more apt to get a response.
That is not a default appearance for even my Bolt style.
Thank you sir, tbh i don't know that i could fully comprehend what may be meant when you use -"Customized style"–relative to how i currently would.

That is to say, if style customization means changing colors & whatnot in the ACP 'Style Properties' thing...

....in that case it would indeed qualify as a Customized style, though i could not honestly tell ya what we're looking at in that image.

A description off the top off my head, is that we are gazing upon a large XF brand vat, into which i've haphazardly poured dozens of buckets of professional brand paints and a fair amount of gold flakes.

As for stirring this concoction -being that i am of course -me, instead of using my proper decorating tools -i cast such a notion from my mind -stripped down to my birthday suit and proceeded to do a running cannonball straight into this ambiguous mixture . . . . to my surprise, there is now paint everywhere.

😂...i think it looks fantastic!
But it is far from finished.

Top Bottom