1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what is this ? its all around my forum what do i do ?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by garry420, Apr 17, 2015.

1. garry420

garry420 Active Member

Hello all,

what is this happening to my forum ?
    Please guide me.

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

This appears to be an issue relating to your custom style. You may need to contact the developer for guidance.
  3. garry420

garry420 Active Member

but this is free theme..will they help ?
  4. garry420

garry420 Active Member

how can i revert back to normal theme...without changing anything apart from theme
  5. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Switch to the default style; if you deleted it, just create a new style with no parent.
  6. garry420

garry420 Active Member

but when i am doing so everything is changing..my ads are lost even logo is lost :(
  7. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

You won't lose anything by just switching to another style. Your custom style will still be there.
    garry420 likes this.
  8. garry420

garry420 Active Member

thanks mate
  9. creativeforge

creativeforge Active Member

To clarify, your custom style will still be selectable, but the changes you made will not show if you use the default style. Visual changes don't automatically transfer from one style to another, you have to reproduce them in every style you want to use.

The Twitter icon around your page could be a simple fix. I would need to know:

- which style were you using?
    - a screenshot of your Style Properties, specifically Style Properties/General/Content

If we can see this page, we may be able to get a bit more info to help you, or we can try... :)