What is the best Wordpress Add-on?

torquewrench

XenWord had great reviews, but the author has taken it down because of a few clowns that stole from him. What would be the best substitute?

That would be a way of doing it. But doing it like that, you will have both scripts unconnected with each other. I can write a bridge for you to connect Xenforo and WordPress. Please contact me if you are interested.

XenWord had great reviews, but the author has taken it down because of a few clowns that stole from him. What would be the best substitute?

Sort of ... I get ticked off when people do chargebacks (4 now in 2 years). But my health was bad (understatement) in the Spring.

XenWord 3.0, though, is in alpha. Another developer joined me last week and he's learning the code. His first job is to fix the avatar changes that happened in WordPress 4.4. I worked on the activator file and fixed a few gnarly bugs.

XenWord sales are limited so that my time is not spent showing someone how to install a plugin but focused on getting bugs squashed in the 3.0 alpha.

Sort of ... I get ticked off when people do chargebacks (4 now in 2 years). But my health was bad (understatement) in the Spring.

XenWord 3.0, though, is in alpha. Another developer joined me last week and he's learning the code. His first job is to fix the avatar changes that happened in WordPress 4.4. I worked on the activator file and fixed a few gnarly bugs.

XenWord sales are limited so that my time is not spent showing someone how to install a plugin but focused on getting bugs squashed in the 3.0 alpha.

Hope you are doing better. I'm still working on making my forum top-notch, so I'm not adding Wordpress for a while. I just want to have my ducks in a row when I do.

Reactions: LPH
Top Bottom