WHAT IF: vb guys won the case vs xenforo?

WHAT IF: vb guys won the case vs xenforo?
Then IPB would be even happier than they already are with the way VB have done things... handing all their customers over as they have been so gracious to do across all other platforms! :D

Oooh wait... just seen a pig fly past my window... backwards at that! :eek:

Then IPB would be even happier than they already are with the way VB have done things... handing all their customers over as they have been so gracious to do across all other platforms! :D

Oooh wait... just seen a pig fly past my window... backwards at that! :eek:
i have some swampland for sale..

I think the most important question we should all be pondering at this point is, if Kier is dragged into court in the UK, or the USA, will he be wearing shoes AND socks? or will he brave going bare foot!? :P
heh
Seriously though, best of luck to the XF team.

Just out of curiosity, what is the likely conclusion to today's action? Case is tossed out, goes to jury, laughed out of the court room?

Just out of curiosity, what is the likely conclusion to today's action? Case is tossed out, goes to jury, laughed out of the court room?
We are hoping, of course, that it gets both laughed out of the courtroom, and case dismissed.
Worst case scenario, and what IB is hoping for, is that it goes to jury. I strongly doubt this will be the outcome.

I think the most important question we should all be pondering at this point is, if Kier is dragged into court in the UK, or the USA, will he be wearing shoes AND socks? or will he brave going bare foot!? :p
heh
Seriously though, best of luck to the XF team.
Well remember... there are three guys being sued here, Kier, Mike and Ashley, along with XenForo LTD.
So I can just see Kier strutting in barefoot between two shoe-clad gents. :p

Well remember... there are three guys being sued here, Kier, Mike and Ashley, along with XenForo LTD.
Actually, in California it's just me and XenForo Ltd. Mike and Ashley are only named in the English action.

One would expect such a specific group to have been named.

Can you ask them to name me? I have nothing but contempt for the courts in California and wouldn't mind an opportunity to express it officially.
biggrin.png

Top Bottom