What do you think of the French in general?

So you see my point...you are saying that because the french govt (a small group inside of France ) didn't want to allow you a flyover and made complications that all of the french are responsible and therefor cowards.
I'm sorry. I was under the impression that the French didn't live under a dictatorship and that they actually elected their government to represent them and their views.

some of the the best wine, cheese & food in the world... & garlic....lots of garlic. :)

sexy chic women(y)

outside the cities just like eveyone everywhere... try to "fit in" be polite & they are great, parisians espescialy are so far up their own arses they can see out of their own eyes.....

i like their way of life generally, and their direct action approach to unpopular politics. ;)

befor you start slagging the french military I suggest a bit of history..Charlemagne & some no nothing general called Napoleon spring immediately to mind, there are several others, if you want to talk about politicians with no balls ...well FDR springs to mind ;)

Might want to make your history less brief. Napoleon wasn't quite as French as you believe. Napoleon was born at Ajaccio in Corsica to parents of noble Italian ancestry. Corsica was taken over by the French in the 1770, a year after Napoleon was born. So Napoleon is really Italian.

As for Charlemagne, he was born in Belgium, not France. Charlemagne spoke a Rhenish Franconian dialect of Old High German. All of his daughters received Old High German names. So the truth be told, Charlemagne is one of the earliest examples of a German conquering and ruling the French.

Gotta love history. Conquered by a German and an Italian bent on world conquest. I wonder if Hitler and Mussolini appreciated the irony.

I'm sorry. I was under the impression that the French didn't live under a dictatorship and that they actually elected their government to represent them and their views.
Yeah, and we're all responsible for history more than 25 years ago, even though I wasn't born yet.

BTW, I hope you yourself are still doing well repenting with the couple of inevitable US war and civil war crimes from long past history. *irony*

Yeah because even my government does EVERYTHING I want them to do :rolleyes:. Hey people on the hill, I don't want this to happen...ohh well we are doing it anyways. In fact we elect people who promise one thing while running and then do the entire opposite when in office ...like it is by design.

I suppose if I was rich enough to hire a lobbyist I guess someone would represent me in DC too. Thanks again for starting a war quibble...or trying to start a new one...whatever your purpose is

Again we are still talking politics...when this thread was NOT intended for it. This is why threads get closed...you speak to people in the nature of an assault and then turn around and accuse xenforo of censorship. You make impossible situations seem like the fun thing to do.

Congrats - you just insulted a bunch of people. From foreign countries as well as your own.

carry on ....

Congrats - you just insulted a bunch of people. From foreign countries as well as your own.

carry on ....
Oh, you're such a victim! Except for the fact that anyone can see the first personal attack was yours. The only reason you can't get off your high horse is that the saddle horn is stuck up your arse.

effortdemotivator.jpg

Oh, you're such a victim! Except for the fact that anyone can see the first personal attack was yours. The only reason you can't get off your high horse is that the saddle horn is stuck up your arse.
dude, you personally insulted an entire country because of what happened years ago to you personally, i am not a victim here, I am embarrassed to share a country with you, and the fact that you claim to have served makes it worse still that you can not use your judgement @ a public business forum in what was clearly intended to be a friendly thread.

Why don't you go make another twitter post about how you wish xenforo would shut me up? (ohhh wait that's censorship...never mind it doesn't apply to Fred.), I would say that you have something up your rear as well but I would be lying because then I know you wouldn't have any space left for your brain to occupy.

Let's get this closed and your posts and mine deleted so you can cry about it and make a stink again about how you have been censored.

I never been to France, but would like to go some day. Being a Canadian veteran, I would be treated like family; the same way they treat all Canadian vets. I can't say that about too many Countries in the world today.

dude, you personally insulted an entire country because of what happened years ago to you personally, i am not a victim here, I am embarrassed to share a country with you, and the fact that you claim to have served makes it worse still that you can not use your judgement @ a public business forum in what was clearly intended to be a friendly thread.

Why don't you go make another twitter post about how you wish xenforo would shut me up? (ohhh wait that's censorship...never mind it doesn't apply to Fred.), I would say that you have something up your rear as well but I would be lying because then I know you wouldn't have any space left for your brain to occupy.

Let's get this closed and your posts and mine deleted so you can cry about it and make a stink again about how you have been censored.[/quote]
And yet your grammar doesn't give you reason for embarrassment? :ROFLMAO:

On the other hand, it is pretty consistent with your grade school taunts and child-like logic. Please, respond again. Its better than anything I could say.

I never been to France, but would like to go some day. Being a Canadian veteran, I would be treated like family; the same way they treat all Canadian vets. I can't say that about too many Countries in the world today.

You should be well-received in Holland, too. Canadians were the ones who liberated large parts of the country.

Let's get this closed and your posts and mine deleted so you can cry about it and make a stink again about how you have been censored.
And yet your grammar doesn't give you reason for embarrassment? :ROFLMAO:

On the other hand, it is pretty consistent with your grade school taunts and child-like logic. Please, respond again. Its better than anything I could say.
again....go on your twitter account again...and complain to the world...in fact, get into my personal life again...like a mature person would....and as far as taunts....
I don't know how the French survive. A lot of hot women, but not a man among them.
yes Fred, you are a child...yes you do go to twitter and tweet my name complaining that this place doesn't shut me up, yes you should be censored...you have no control, and you surely have no respect for this place. You constantly remind the world of that....

When was the last time you did something here besides instigate fights...whats the matter, do you have no purpose...half of what comes out of your mouth could be misconstrued as fitting the definition for hate crime...

You constantly act entitled to slam whoever you want...and you are supposedly a respectable grown man...that is comic.

By the way what was the last positive thing you did here for the community besides....nothing.

I am done with you now...thanks for wasting life.

Sorry everyone for pointing out some things people. You all carry on filling this thread up with what it was intended to...I will ignore fred and be done with him and not help him disrupt this place anymore.

again....go on your twitter account again...and complain to the world...in fact, get into my personal life again...like a mature person would....and as far as taunts....

yes Fred, you are a child...yes you do go to twitter and tweet my name complaining that this place doesn't shut me up, yes you should be censored...you have no control, and you surely have no respect for this place. You constantly remind the world of that....

When was the last time you did something here besides instigate fights...whats the matter, do you have no purpose...half of what comes out of your mouth could be misconstrued as fitting the definition for hate crime...

You constantly act entitled to slam whoever you want...and you are supposedly a respectable grown man...that is comic.

By the way what was the last positive thing you did here for the community besides....nothing.

I am done with you now...thanks for wasting life.

Sorry everyone for pointing out some things people. You all carry on filling this thread up with what it was intended to...I will ignore fred and be done with him and not help him disrupt this place anymore.

This place is self imploding with or without Fred. Not sticking up for what he's saying but the "truth" be known member bashing member bashing <insert anything that can be bashed> has been ongoing for many months now.

You should be well-received in Holland, too. Canadians were the ones who liberated large parts of the country.
And that is another problem with the French. They forget who liberated them.

The American Cemetery at Aisne-Marne, France. A total of 2289 of our military dead.

alsne-marne-2289-480x250.jpg

The American Cemetery at Brittany, France . A total of 4410 of our military dead.

brittany-44101-480x243.jpg

Epinal, France American Cemetery. A total of 5525 of our Military dead.

epinal-5525-480x239.jpg

Lorraine, France . A total of 10,489 of our military dead.

lorraine-10489-480x242.jpg

Meuse-Argonne, France. A total of 14246 of our military dead.

meuse-argonne-14246-480x235.jpg

Normandy, France . A total of 9387 of our military dead.

normandy-9387-480x240.jpg

Oise-Aisne, France . A total of 6012 of our military dead.

olse-aisne-6012-480x244.jpg

Rhone, France . A total of 861 of our military dead.

rhone-861-480x244.jpg

Somme, France . A total of 1844 of our military dead.

somme-1844-480x237.jpg

St. Mihiel, France . A total of 4153 of our military dead.

st-mihiel-4153-480x239.jpg

Suresnes, France. A total of 1541 of our military dead.

suresnes-1541-480x236.jpg

“When in 1966 Charles de Gaulle ordered France out of NATO and American troops off French soil, Secretary of State Dean Rusk asked him if that included the American soldiers lying dead in the cemeteries at Normandy and throughout France”

How is it politics? I think the average Frenchman does not appreciate what we did and has a poor view of Americans in general. Thats not politics at all.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Cat is exactly the word I'd use, but its close.

Its your thread. If you aren't interested in honest answers, I'll refrain from any. Mods have my permission to remove all of my posts.

Top Bottom