1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on What add-on is this?

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Discussions' started by baef, Jan 25, 2013.

1. baef

baef Member

Scroll down to the bottom of this forum - http://china-cheats.com/index.php

What add-on is that that shows the current active users, user group legend, total members visiting, etc?

I would love to add this to my forum.

Thanks!

2. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Well-Known Member

a vbulletin one..

3. Kevin

Kevin Well-Known Member

... and now I realize why one of my mostly dead sites still gets a lot of traffic. I had forgotten that I had a linkback at the bottom of the RSS feeds listing. :X3:

4. baef

baef Member

dang, I feel like an idiot :) I was searching something for xenforo and that site came up, I didn't even bother looking at the bottom to see it was vbulletin, sorry to waste your guys time!

5. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

Holy endless scroll of love.

6. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

lol this dude posted that so his site could get backlinks. Damn spammers are getting smarter.

7. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

And at the same time dumber... seeing as there's no backlinks thanks to the nofollow attribute that is set on all non-staff links.

8. Kevin

Kevin Well-Known Member

I thought about that but does this node require customer only access? Never sure which ones do & don't around here.

9. baef

baef Member

Its not my site, I just found it in a search and thought it was an xenforo site. I am a paid customer of Xenforo for a Black Ops II clan website.

Mods can delete this thread.

10. MsJacquiiC

MsJacquiiC Well-Known Member

LOL

Holy endless scroll of blegh! more like it... I suppose it would be different if the stats proved a need to have so many forums. Otherwise BLEGH! lol

This site is clearly not xenforo.

J.

11. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Oh I dunno I'm just trollin.

0xym0r0n and Sheldon like this.
  12. xenTheory

xenTheory Active Member

That is the ugliest forum I've ever seen, but then each to their own.

0xym0r0n likes this.