Add-on What add-on is this?

... and now I realize why one of my mostly dead sites still gets a lot of traffic. I had forgotten that I had a linkback at the bottom of the RSS feeds listing. :X3:

dang, I feel like an idiot :) I was searching something for xenforo and that site came up, I didn't even bother looking at the bottom to see it was vbulletin, sorry to waste your guys time!

lol this dude posted that so his site could get backlinks. Damn spammers are getting smarter.

lol this dude posted that so his site could get backlinks. Damn spammers are getting smarter.
And at the same time dumber... seeing as there's no backlinks thanks to the nofollow attribute that is set on all non-staff links.

I thought about that but does this node require customer only access? Never sure which ones do & don't around here.

Its not my site, I just found it in a search and thought it was an xenforo site. I am a paid customer of Xenforo for a Black Ops II clan website.

Mods can delete this thread.

Top Bottom