Well I'll be damned

EQnoble

I figure whatever...start a thread for posting things you have never seen or just can't believe even if you see it.

thismakesmelol.webp

you on fiberOptics?
I think he's used magic to fuse his hard drive with the source hard drive for use in copying relevant data. Its a new and upcoming magical technology that should be commercially available by the end of 2015.

Joking aside, I can bring some pretty fast download speeds, but it looks like a fluke in Firefox's mathematical equations. :)

Does this count? :)

Apollo 11 Launch at 500 Frames per Second

This amazing video by Spacecraft Films shows the July 16, 1969 launch of the Apollo 11 mission that landed the first humans on the moon. The camera was rolling at a whopping 500 frames per second, allowing the first 30 seconds of the launch to be slowed down into this 8-minute narrated video of pure awesomeness.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think the title of this thread definitely suits this one.

Nifty way to go 'fishing', eh? :D

Video description:

My brother, nephews and a friend go "fishing" down a small drainage ditch in the flooded Spoon River.
They counted 70+ 5-10lb. Asian Carp once they stopped the boat. The funniest part, is that Matthew, my youngest nephew, is curled up in the fetal position in the front of the boat the entire time, and you never see him! Also it is absolutely infinitely more hilarious when viewed in slow motion.

I think the title of this thread definitely suits this one.

Nifty way to go 'fishing', eh? :D

Too much crowded population of carps it must be flood that brought them out there they are simply reacting to the boat ...Looks like there was no enough shallow water anywhere around there for them to hide . I have seen small baby carps jumping around the banks few times while fishing for Bass .

Too much crowded population of carps it must be flood that brought them out there they are simply reacting to the boat ...Looks like there was no enough shallow water anywhere around there for them to hide . I have seen small baby carps jumping around the banks few times while fishing for Bass .
Yep, he said it's the flooded Spoon River.

One things for certain, they need not bother going fishing to catch any looking at how many ended up in the boat. Talk about "an easy catch"! (y)

Carp fish for bass? :p

I mean i was fishing for basses noticed carps jumping around the bank sides . I am still learning how to catch some Bass :p finally found one awesome location earlier today while driving back home :) Heard there are LMB's & Channel cats out there.

IMG_0303.webp

American daredevil Jeb Corliss became the first man in a wingsuit to fly in China, and flew right through a natural arch at Tianenman mountain in Hunan Province. The action starts about one minute into the video.

Soooooo...I'm guessing your NOT with AT&T then?
LOLOL

Is it safe to guess that at&t bites a big one in your area service-wise?

They are not my only connection but yes I have them. In my area comcast blows them away network-wise but I have nothing against att...other than the fact that I hate internet service that comes through an rj11 coupling they're great(i know a lot of people hate att wireless but that is mostly because there is not enough towers to users in some metro areas and some countryish places have towers too spread.)....but like I said not my first choice.

I much prefer my comcast connection and hopefully we can get rid of these service charters we have around here and get fios so I can get some of what I call god's internet connection or as an online friend of mine say's ..the Jesus Line.

LOL but literally...if I had that internet connection (what the image in the OP looks like it describes) I would host the world's webpages for free myself from my home :)

hmmm i wonder if it will ever be possible to make a network connection using quantum entanglement...meh, a guy can dream.

Well nothing will beat fios :)

i had it for year when i was in Dallas ....speed was blazing :p sometimes it used to hit 8-10MB/s while downloading something and 6Mb/s while uploading any simple files.

I am back again to same old Time warner :(

Top Bottom